Grocery Delivery Service

Cajun23

Mouseketeer
What is the best grocery delivery service to use for an out of state residents?

Have anyone used Garden Grocer since the pandemic at Copper Creek? Did you have a good experience?

I have used Garden Grocer over the years but use Instacart now and would be using them again next month if I weren't going down ahead of the family so will be doing my own shopping.

https://www.dizzydolphindelivery.com/
They are (were?) DVC owners and they know the area. They can get custom platters for you, alcohol, cases of bottled water and anything else on your “must have” list. They’re a lot more affordable than Instacart, too.

https://www.dizzydolphindelivery.com/
They are (were?) DVC owners and they know the area. They can get custom platters for you, alcohol, cases of bottled water and anything else on your “must have” list. They’re a lot more affordable than Instacart, too.
I have heard of them but never tried them myself. I will have to give them a try next time. I'm surprised they are cheaper than Instacart.

We have instacart express so delivery charge for over $35 worth of stuff. Is the difference in price on the fees or the products? Just curious

Worth noting for Dizzy Dolphin, there is no list of products to choose, only a box for quantity & description so it’s helpful to have your regular online Walmart, Amazon, etc grocery order up so you can cut & paste into their online form.

I used Instacart and it was great! No problems at all and not too bad a selection on the app.

Last edited:
We used Amazon Prime Now during our stay at Copper Creek at the end of June and I would not recommend it. We live in a city and have used Prime Now many times before with no problem. However, this time ALL our food came room temperature...yogurt, milk, berries, etc. all had to be thrown out. Everything came in paper bags with no way to keep them cool and seemed like they had been sitting in a hot car for awhile. We got our money back but it wasn't worth the hassle.

We used Amazon fresh twice on our trip to beach club in august! Loved the convenience!!

How does the Amazon grocery delivery work? I have Amazon Prime, but where I live we don't have the option for immediate deliveries.

Bumping this up again, as we don't have this type of service where I live. Chime in on your favorite app - bonus if you include things you ordered that worked well for breakfast (staying in a studio at BWV that has mini-fridge and microwave.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter