Grocery delivery

hsc3boys

Mouseketeer
Ok, so I have used garden grocer many times, however I would like to know if it’s possible to get Amazon food deliveries at Disneyworld if you are a U.K. prime member?

Last year we visited whole foods, I understand amazon delivers food from here, so if I can get a delivery it saves going out to get it.

I think Amazon membership are separate by country. Last September I have ordered a charging cable from Amazon US and I had to start the free membership month in order to get a free delivery. You could do the same.

For groceries I used Instacart and made an order from Publix. I was happy about the service and free delivery over $35

It’s a delivery from whole foods I’m after as I want organic, I really don’t want to eat GM food as it could effect my recovery from illness. I eat organic at home as well for health reasons.

Sign up to the Prime trial on US Amazon in the days before you go. Worked out nicely for me when I needed a new camera battery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!