Grocery delivery

cheyita

<font color=FF99FF>If you believe in the Tag Fairy
This will be our first trip ever without a car. I know I've read that you can have groceries delivered, but I have no idea of the details.

My main problem is that I drink Mt. Dew - no Pepsi products on site!

Any info?? Thanks!

We used wegoshop.com You can be very specific in your ordering for brand etc. We had a great experience and will use them again.There is also netgrocer. but I have not used them.

i definitly would also use wegoshop. we used them this past july and were very very satisfied

Can you have groceries delivered to your unit if you are not there? And more specifically, can it be cold items that would need to go in the fridge?
thanks!

I think they prefer you to be there to sign for your groceries. We used them twice and will be using them again in Jan. We arranged in advance to have them arrive shortly after we checked into SSR while we are settling in. This way there was no waiting around for them or us. They did request that we call them when we checked into our room, when we called they were shopping for our groceries and arrived shortly afterwards.

We got eveything from dairy to fruit, vegetables, meat, flats of water, adult beverages.

Its one of the best things we did for advance planning...saved alot of time and effort.

Have fun

We're planning an extended family trip, and I was trying to tell some of the folks about wegoshop if they weren't going to have a car. How do they determine what their fee is? Thanks!

We were considering going with wegoshop, but I'm so picky about the foods I buy, etc. I decided to check out the car rental situation. I got a one day rental (picking up at the Swan/Dolphin counter for National) with my Entertainment 2-car class upgrade for $25. That was not much more than the wegoshop fee and this way, I'll get to go where I want and get what I want. Just another option if you want to look into it.

I just used wegoshop and they were great! Our flight was moved so we were not going to be there when they were going to come. The only other spot they had was when we had ADRs at Chef Mickey's. They were great, though. I let the front desk know that they could charge my groceries to my room. They delivered them to Bell Services, who kept them cold until we called for them. great service!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter