• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grocery stop

lowe@massed.net

Mouseketeer
I'd like to make a grocery stop on my way from the airport to the BWV. My DH and I did this with Tiffany Towncars on our last trip. Since I'll be on my own this time, and don't want to rent a car, is there a more economical option that would still include a grocery stop? TIA!
Kathy in MA

I don't think so. I think the only way to get a grocery stop is to either rent your own vehicle (obviously can go where you please/when you please) or do the towncars which include a grocery stop. The economical ways to travel are Mears (no grocery stop) or the bus (obviously no grocery stop either). You could maybe take a taxi and include a grocery stop? But not sure if that's economical or not....

Has anyone taken a taxi, with a grocery stop? Am I right in thinking that this is even more expensive than Tiffany?

BTW, Bibbidy - congrat's on reaching your weight-loss goal. I, too am a low-carber, stalled at about 20 lbs from goal.:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter