Grocery Store near DL?

krahema

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is a grocery store or convenience store within walking distance to the Disneyland Hotel. We will be bringing our 10-month old twins and I would prefer to buy all of their "supplies" (formula, diapers, etc.) there versus packing them. Thank you! :)

Want to buy a few bottles of water for our room at Disney and
for the cruise. Would like to be able to walk to a store. Thanks.

There are several convenience stores withing walking distance, but not a full size grocery store. There are some fairly close by, just not within walking distance.

You know what I did back in January and was sooo thankful for? I put in an order at www.albertsons.com and had it delivered!! It costs 9.95 for delivery, but I swore that was the BEST 10 bucks I spent on the whole vacation. Vons.com also delivers, but has a $50 min. for delivery. I only needed about $35 worth of stuff. I would strongly suggest getting a delivery...you are on vacation!

Lollipop's Mom -

Thank you for the link to Albertson's. That does sound like a good idea. Using the link, how do I order groceries? I see that they list LA/Orange County as one of their delivery areas, but I don't see anything about Anaheim.

Thanks!

Ummmm I can't remember!! I know that I went to somewhere on there.....ummmmm... hahaha. I think I registered an account using my name but the hotel address....then after I registered and logged in I could order. At the end there is a part for special instructions and you can choose the timeframe you want delivery. I just put for guest staying at hotel type instructions. They delivered on time, and everything was fresh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter