Grocery Store Near Universal Studios??

Dragon0525

Mouseketeer
Hi-we'll be going straight to Portofino Bay Hotel from the MCO airport for a couple of days before heading over to WDW. I know where the grocery stores are near WDW but are there some on the way or near to Universal Studios?? Also-my daughter has a milk intolerance and needs soy milk-do they happen to carry that? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Joy

There's a really big Super Wal-Mart at the corner of Sand Lake Drive and John Young Parkway. It's about 2-3 miles away.

You can find a Super K-Mart at the corner of Turkey Lake Road and Sand Lake Drive.

Dragon0525,

I would suggest having phone #s of local stores in hand in case swt is out of soymilk. Perhaps MIB can email you some, just a thought. I'm not lactose intolerant but drink soymilk and I know it can be difficult to find sometimes.

You probably already know about Publix grocery stores. They are large enough they may carry it also. Let us know what you find out, I've seen this question pop us occastionaly.

Originally posted by nhrenee
Dragon0525,

I would suggest having phone #s of local stores in hand in case swt is out of soymilk. Perhaps MIB can email you some, just a thought. I'm not lactose intolerant but drink soymilk and I know it can be difficult to find sometimes.

You probably already know about Publix grocery stores. They are large enough they may carry it also. Let us know what you find out, I've seen this question pop us occastionaly.

good idea. i am packing for valdosta now and leave early tomorrow morning to see what Wild Adventures is all about. I see Dragon0525 is not arriving until 11/30, so next weekend 10/20 on the way to the MIB Shoot-off i will scout the area cause i think there is a store within very short walking distance north of the Raddison Twin Towers. Sound like a plan????? :smooth:

Found a PUBLIX that has SILK soy milk in original flavor as well as vanilla and chocolate. the publix is north of the intersection of kirkman and major on kirkman.

go north of kirkman/major intersection thru two stop lights. the Publix is in the KIRKMAN OAKS shopping center. after you go thru the second stop light at kirkman and conway you will see the sign for the publix on the left and the turn lane is 100 yards north of that to make a u-turn and head back to the publix.

it is the one on barry's list: Publix Supermarkets Inc.
4606 s. kirkman rd.
orlando, fl 32811-2883
phone 407-293-7673

it is 1.5 miles north of universal.

hope this helps. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter