grocery stores around wdw

wahoo

Earning My Ears
Where are some reasonably priced grocery stores at wdw? In the past, we have gone to the super wal-mart in kissimmee, but that is so far away, it's very inconvenient. Any suggestions?

Let's see if the Budget Board can get you an answer on this...

Do not go to Goodings Grocery unless desperate. Prices are double what they normally are.

After that experience, we asked a babysitter from Kindercare where to go. She said Super Walmart in Kissimmee.

We went to the Super WM. If you take the express road that leads directly from one of the Disney entrances, it costs about .50 and it is super-speedy compared to going thru the continual stop & go lights. I think its the exit/road below the north entrance to the Downtown Disney hotels.

Can someone be more specific?

I have experienced Goodings, 2boys'mom. What a shocker!! I'll have to check into this more direct route, jgates. If anyone has more specific directions, it would help me and DH to avoid starting our vacation with a map-reading induced incident. :)

Please help with the "direct" route mentioned, and also any other stores close to WDW. Thanks

We shopped at the Publix just south of the corner of 535 and 536. When you come to the intersection, downtown disney is north, and the Publix is south of the intersection maybe a mile.

I thought prices were way less expensive than Goodings...plus they had a nice deli,too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter