Grocery to WBC with 8:40pm MCO arrival?

Carla1183

Mouseketeer
What's the best way to do this? I know there is Publix, PrimeNow, Garden Grocer and others. GG seems a little more expensive per item but I'm guessing they'd be the most flexible with time?
We land at 8:40pm on our arrival night. Guessing by the time we get rental car and get back to the hotel it will be 9:30 or later. But we are planning to hit rope drop next morning at Epcot, so any tips for how/when to get stuff delivered?
We will want some cold stuff - milk, produce, etc. Just not sure how to coordinate us being there, but I know a lot of the places don't deliver that late and if they do its like an 8-10 window so we might not be there?

Garden Grocer can be a little more expensive on some things, however, having used them for the past 10 years or so their customer service is great. That extra price is offset by convenience of delivery times as well as having someone on the end of the phone should something not be 100% correct. I know they have delivered additional items i had simply forgot about for free (not policy) and gone out of their way to correct some of my own mistakes. I think there are some more competitive companies that may offer similar for cheaper, but for us our experiences with GG have been stellar and worth a small premium. Others may have different experiences.

If I were you I would have it delivered prior to you getting there as Bell services will keep it in a refrigerated storage until you arrive, you can give your reservation number to GG and they will then deliver it to Bell services. They will store it for you and you can pick it up / have it delivered when you get your room allocation.

Carla 1183

Landing at 8.40 pm does not mean that you are " inside terminal building " .

You might be in terminal by 9 pm & then add more time to get to luggage & then go and sign for car

( You might have to wait even at garage ) .This could be 9.30 pm + . == ( 9.45 pm )

Then you have at least 40 min drive

Be prepared to arrive at WBC at 11 pm +

Personally, if this were my schedule I'd pack a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter in my checked baggage so we could have a quick breakfast in the morning and then hit Publix myself the next afternoon...perhaps time it so that I could bring back their delicious deli sandwiches as lunch or dinner.

I've been thinking at the very least I'll have some dry oatmeal and granola bars in our luggage in case things go awry!

We have also used Garden Grocer and found it excellent. They deliver in four hour windows, with their latest window being 5-9. The hotels do keep it refrigerated for you. Our last trip we landed around 9:10, and were at AKL by 11pm and all of our groceries were being refrigerated. Bell Services delivered our groceries up to our room and it worked great.

We have also used Garden Grocer and found it excellent. They deliver in four hour windows, with their latest window being 5-9. The hotels do keep it refrigerated for you. Our last trip we landed around 9:10, and were at AKL by 11pm and all of our groceries were being refrigerated. Bell Services delivered our groceries up to our room and it worked great.

On our last 2 week trip we ended up switching resorts from WBC to Marriott Lakeshore Reserve. WBC did store our refrigerated items while we were in the park when we checked out until we were done in the park that day. Just a FYI I'm pretty sure they would be able to store your groceries if they were delivered before you arrived.

We've used Garden Grocer numerous times. Their customer service is second to none. I don't care if it's few extra bucks. They will get my business everytime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!