Grocery's delivered????

abby

Abby's Mom
We are staying at the DL in late April, flying in and not renting a car. Is there any reason I can't order some snack food (and bottled water) from Albertson's.com and have it delivered to the hotel? Has anyone tried this?

I was wondering the same thing? There's actually a food-4-less close by, but apparently not close enough to walk to. The DLH operator that I talked to today suggested a cab and said it would take 5 minutes to get there. One of my daughters is very picky and will only eat french fries when out and I refuse to let her live on that for a whole week - BLECH!

Looking forward to hearing if anyone has done this. We're going in June.

i think vons.com has free delivery for first time online customers. it might be worth checking out. no pun intended.

I just called and talked to the DLH operator and asked her about this. She laughed and said when she got to work this morning there was an Albertsons.com van in the driveway. She said it was fine and you can meet them at the lobby desk. You can also have pizza delivered there and delivered to the same place.

I am so happy about this :cool2:

Thanks so much for the info, I have posted this Q before and not gotten a reply. :bounce:

I was actually wondering the same thing. :)
So... is there a number you can call or do you do it all ahead of time on the web? Our toddler will definitely need his endless supply of milk and pb&j!

-Sally ::MinnieMo

This is so nice to know. I checked Vons.com online yesterday and I did indeed say free delivery for 1st time customers and groceries over $50 total.
I know we will be taking advantage of this also. Maybe even the pizza one LOL :goodvibes

Great tip on Vons.com :cool1:

It's so funny that pizza delivery didn't even enter my mind before she mentioned it, I'm so glad she did! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter