Ground Maintenance at OKW & SS

walt2187

Earning My Ears
We spent a couple of nights at OKW and walked through SS on our way to Disney Springs (West End access was closed). I understand the $$$ loss Disney is having, but I have never seen the grounds around these two resorts and the walking path from OKW to Disney Springs being in the shape they presently are in. Trimming of trees, bushes, weeds, lack of mulch, tire ruts, etc. does not bode well if they are trying to encourage people to purchase DVC or stay at these resorts.

So where is the money we pay monthly or yearly in fee's going. We are still being charged.

They are not going to credit/reduce the annual dues/fees until next year. Expect adjustments to show in next year's budgets. And the path to SSR and Disney Springs is NOT part of our dues. It is really a housekeeping/maintenance access pathway that guests are also allowed to use. That use can be removed at any time.

They may have ended the contracts for the maintenance on the golf course since it wasn't open for a while. So now they are probably playing catch up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter