Group Block - Welcome Gift Delivery?

Keels

The Official Keels of RunDisney
Not really sure where to post this, so I'll start here!

Has anyone had Welcome Gifts/Gift Bags delivered to their guests in their room block for their event?

I've got quite a large group in January and I'd like to give them gifts bags/swag bags that they could either collect at check-in or will be left in their room (similar to what you do for a wedding back at home) - just wonder if this is possible.

I will be in town and on-site, so I'd be dropping them at the hotels contracted through the block. It would just be easier for me to distribute them this way versus trying to organize a meet-up.

Thanks!

If you're planning an event via Disney, your event manager can arrange to have them all delivered for $2 a bag. Otherwise, it's a total crapshoot whether your guests will get the bags. The front desk CMs don't always remember to tell guests they have a bag. I have seen too many brides heartbroken over welcome bags that went missing or were never collected, so I recommend handing them out yourself at a meet-up.

Is the $2 delivery available whether it is a Memories, Escape, or Wishes package? Or is that only for Wishes brides?

Is the $2 delivery available whether it is a Memories, Escape, or Wishes package? Or is that only for Wishes brides?

It's mostly only used by Wishes couples, but you should be able to add it to any type of wedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter