• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Group discounts?

Jet

Earning My Ears
I am coordinating a June '04 4-night cruise for my family as well as several other families. Does anyone know of any travel agencies that offer discounts or other incentives for groups? I'm particularly interested in Dreams Unlimited as I have confidence that they would be able to successfully coordinate the logistics of a group. Any thoughts?

jet,

We have done groups on DCL and RCCL, as have many other agents. If you have 8 double occuapncy cabins, you can qualify for a "free" cruise fare (cruise only, not port charges, taxes, etc) . Depending on the date, some agencies may already have group space reserved. The earlier it is reserved, the cheaper the price. For instance, we have group space on the June 26, 2004 7-day Magic cruise. As the dates get closer, the price goes up. Other amenities may be available, it really depends on the dates desired. I know that 2004 group space, especially during non-school seasons, is full for many dates. That doesn't mean the ship os full, just that DCL is not accepting any more group allocations.

Send a PM if you would like more info

Good Luck

mac_tlc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter