Group of 10

james_folds_five

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!

We are looking at booking a trip in 2022 (early planning I know!). A group of 7 adults and 3 children.

We'd like to stay together but struggling deciding between booking a villa or trying to stay on property to reap the benefits of EMH, not needing a rental car and potentially free dining. The issue is we are struggling to find accomodation on site suitable for a large group.

Has anyone had any luck with this in the past - or have any tips?

Thank you !

We travel with friends and are 9 in total. We book 2 rooms at a resort that can take 5 in 1 room/4 in 2nd room and find it gives everyone enough space plus affords time together or apart as needed. We only pay for our room though so possibly pricier than you'd wish? Possibly look into renting points (I've never done this but lots of advice on these boards from others who have) or booking at one of disney's dvc resorts that offer all the perks of onsite.
Half the fun is in the planning s never too early in my opinion :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

My advice would be rent a villa say a 4 bed with own pool

Rent a car for shopping and eating Off site ,( which is way cheaper ) & buying food.

A car will give you freedom to visit other places either all togeather or in couples

There's usually give of us go but in 2021 my sister and her family want to come with us. So I've booked a 7 bed villa just a few miles from Disney for the nine of us.

We are going next year April/May. I’m having a look now for booking a Tui last minute for this year to see potentially what prices we could find. The best deal so far for 6 adults and 3 children is £4130 flying from Manchester including flights, a 5 bedroom villa and 1 intermediate car. I think you can’t get better than that. We’ll need to hire another car but that’s it. Hoping the prices stay similar for next year especially since we’re paying for the whole lot as it’s a special family trip! Just another £2000 for ours and the 3 children’s Disney passes to find, the parents can pay for their own 😂.

A party of that size does allow money saving from offsite villa. Onsite is either an expensive large villa at a vacation location or if it’s 2 families and within each there is an under 9 then some resorts have rooms that take 5 with a small pull down bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!