• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GS location question, and FW Question..

Kirlinale

Mouseketeer
Can someone tell me if there are Guest Service locations outside of the Gates at the Parks, specifically MK? I am staying at FW Cabins and arrive late afternoon on a Saturday, would like gather some information and get some business taken care of but don't want to use a hopper day.

If so, is it open during regular park hours?

Also, does anyone know if you have any storage space in the Golf Carts, we are a family of 5, 2 adults , three kids 10 and under, we do have to carry a Special needs stroller and a large backpack.. wondering if we can fit it all, we are using the GC to get from the Cabin to the Boat to MK.. so we'd be bringing our stuff.. I suppose we could use the bus, but what would be the fun of that.. LOL.. The kids think the Golf Cart is the cool part! Since there is no Handicapped Parking a the Marina or parking period these seem to be our only two options since cabins are quite a distance from Marina!!!

Thanks!
Nicole

I believe you can get to guest services at MK without using a day off your passes. If I'm not mistaken, when you're facing the gates, it's on the far right. It's most likely open during MK operating hours.

I can't answer the second part of your question though! Hoped I was able to help a bit!

All the theme parks have a Guest Services office before the ticket turnstile. We always get our GAC the night before we are going to a park. At MK, it's to the right as you come up from the boat ramp.

Unfortunatly the golf carts do not have any storage for large items, they have a small area in the dash about the size of a glove box. The carts are designed for 4 people, without the wheelchair you would be fine with 5, but with that it may be a tight fit. The bus service is really effiecient and will get you to the marina(settlement bus stop) without much trouble.

Guest Relations always staffs a window at the entrance of the parks. At MK and Epcot it is to the right of the turnstiles. At Animal Kingdom and the Disney-MGM Studios it is to the left of the turnstiles.

They are open during regular park hours!

A quick FYI: Guest Relations can be found at the Theme Parks. Guest Services can be found at water parks and resorts. There are slight differences between the two. Sorry for being a jerk, I'm just a stickler for nomenclature!

Usually the least busy GS location is at the World Showcase entrance to Epcot. Since you're staying at FW though it would be best to visit the one at MK. Just be aware that your children may whine and beg to go in ( if they're anything like mine...once they got that close it was tough to stand outside the gates!). ---Kathy

Oh oh oh, add this to my list.

We're staying at FW too. Arrival day we are just staying at the campground and (hopefully) going to Chef Mickey's for dinner. Since we'll need to take the boat over to MK to get to the monorail anyway, it would behooooooove me :thumbsup2 to stop and do the GAC then. We'll be right there.

For some reason I had it in my head that GR was past the entrance. Very good to know!

Oh oh oh, add this to my list.

We're staying at FW too. Arrival day we are just staying at the campground and (hopefully) going to Chef Mickey's for dinner. Since we'll need to take the boat over to MK to get to the monorail anyway, it would behooooooove me :thumbsup2 to stop and do the GAC then. We'll be right there.

For some reason I had it in my head that GR was past the entrance. Very good to know!

You are absolutely right! They are both on the inside and outside of the park!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter