Guaranteed Week Owners

If you need the points and that resort not much. You get the extra points but you can't break them up. Personally I think one can play it to have both the guaranteed reservation and the lower points if they work it right.

I have not heard before that you can't break the points up. Do you mean to say to actually use them all after you supposedly have them back from cancelling you have to make one reservation that requires all 110 percent that you purchased in that GW contract? I hope I'm just misunderstanding here. That would be a huge flaw/drawback in the system.

If you don't use the GW, the points are like any other points. They can be used or banked as regular points.

:earsboy: Bill

I have not heard before that you can't break the points up. Do you mean to say to actually use them all after you supposedly have them back from cancelling you have to make one reservation that requires all 110 percent that you purchased in that GW contract? I hope I'm just misunderstanding here. That would be a huge flaw/drawback in the system.
No, historically often people have bought smaller contracts as a package. For example, I have 100 pts at AKV as 4*25. Since they now charge closing for each contract, I don’t think that’s as common as it used to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!