Guardians to replace UoE and Ratatouille coming to Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything to see or do where they can open the new area leading to the Rat? At least give folks a little more space to roam and build the buzz for the upcoming attraction.

Is there anything to see or do where they can open the new area leading to the Rat? At least give folks a little more space to roam and build the buzz for the upcoming attraction.
Rumors are they are going to open the bathrooms soon. Those are right as you enter that back area.

I’m usually the optimistic one here, but I think it’s because of Presidents’ Day weekend. Now could Rat open that weekend? Absolutely. But I think the blackout is because of the holiday

Any chance Ratatouille is open come last week of March? Recall MMRR opened in advance of March spring break season last year, of course albeit during normal times.

CM’s are also blocked out of all parks the last week of February. Maybe they’ll lift it, but I’m not aware of that week being especially busy.

Why would they block cast members from the parks? don't they need to be there for work, or do they just run the rides via Zoom? :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!