Guess It

BeyondNeverland

Assistant to Edna Mode
Can you guess this Disney movie based on the emojis?

πŸπŸš£β€β™€οΈ+πŸŒ‹+🌺+πŸ“=
(Hint: made after 2008)

Last edited:

Wondering if the mods should move this to the Games section instead of this one? Anyway...

Here's an easy one:

πŸ‘πŸ­πŸ”Ž

Last edited:
Wondering if the mods should move this to the Games section instead of this one? Anyway...

Here's an easy one:

πŸ‘πŸ­πŸ”Ž

Great Mouse Detective. Easy indeed.

This might actually get a lot more traction in the games forum. There are a lot more posters there.

Great Mouse Detective. Easy indeed.

This might actually get a lot more traction in the games forum. There are a lot more posters there.
Easy on the "easy indeed" stuff there pal. I'm at the office and supposed to be working. Shhhh...

But yeah, that's what I was thinking too about moving this to the proper section. Eventually we'll run out of movies, but until it runs its course, why not?

I'm sorry guys. I'm still earning my ears around here ..

It's cool. I like the game a lot. It's just that the Movies board doesn't get a lot of traffic - just a few regular faces. Then again, we can always keep the game to ourselves (though I don't know that I'm clever enough to think of one). The Games board (under the Community Board) gets lots of hits. There are "games" threads in there that have been going on for decades! It's kind up to you of you wanna bring it there.

I'm sorry guys. I'm still earning my ears around here ..
It's cool. I like the game a lot. It's just that the Movies board doesn't get a lot of traffic - just a few regular faces. Then again, we can always keep the game to ourselves (though I don't know that I'm clever enough to think of one). The Games board (under the Community Board) gets lots of hits. There are "games" threads in there that have been going on for decades! It's kind up to you of you wanna bring it there.
Plus, I can't think of a better board to post a game on than, well, you know...

But yes @BeyondNeverland, we're trying to help keep this thing going for you, and placing it in a different section of the Dis might be a great way to do that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!