Guess What?? I finally get to tell!!

StitchIsOurHero

<font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w
So, I've been keeping a secret for quite a while now (that would be REALLY impressive to you if you knew me really well!!). :rotfl2:

DH & I are 13 weeks pregnant!! We just had the end-of-1st-trimester visit today, and all is well. This is one of the reasons the virus 2 weeks ago hit me so hard. But, everything is going great now--I'm gaining weight (the only time I've ever been applauded for gaining weight! ;) ), and the baby is moving like crazy on the ultrasounds!!

I can't believe I made it this long without telling, but I couldn't wait to share it with you all!! :dance3: Our due date is August 8, 2008 (08/08/08), which is also my mom's birthday. We go on March 7 for another ultrasound, and we should be able to know the gender at that point!!!

YAY!!!!! :cool1:

OMG- THAT IS SO VERY EXCITING! I have goose bumps! Congratulations!

OMGoodness!!

That is soo cool!! My birthday date is 8/28/68, I love eights.

I call dibs on hostessing your baby book!

Pooh carts and a baby. Things are really going your way.

Congratulations!

OMG!! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!!! I get another baby to take care of... You remember I will be watching the baby if you return to work.. you and DH will just have to visit on weekends!!!

Ok, AWM, I'm your back up since we are so close... Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!!!

Oh Brooke, I'm so happy for you and DH... Give him a hug for me and a big one for you!!!
Hey, tell DH he has to call me during the ultrasound.. I want to know everything!!!! :hug:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!
party: party: party: party: party: party:

Details, we want details!!! Well not all the details but........ :rotfl2: Do we get to help pick a name??? ;) Did you tell the grandparents yet? And KAMommy and her crew?

A BABY!!! ANOTHER DIS BABY!!!!!!!

3/7 is DD's birthday! I will be stalking the computer for an update!!!

AWM, I am soooo in with the baby book!

I'm gonna cry! I am so happy for you an DH. :sad: the smilie says sad, but these are happy tears. I know how bad you guys want a baby.

My DH thinks I'm nuts.

So, do we wait for the baby's sex, or do you want a gender neutral DISNEY themed book?

That is fabulous news! I am so excited for you and DH!!!

Yippee! Another DIS baby for us all to love!

Congratulations!!! :cheer2: :woohoo: :banana: :cool1:

How exciting! Now you will most definitely have to get the Pooh font cart for all those cute baby pooh stuff.

Let's start a general and we can go gender specific when she tells us...

I've got some many ideas running through my head right now it's amazing.... this may just have been the kick start I needed to get moving again!!!!

So, here's the story (or the part fit for public consumption, anyway! ;) ).

You all know (or most of you do) how we've wanted to have a baby. Anyway, in Nov, when I went for my reg appt, the dr gave me one of those fun temp charts to do. Let me tell you, if you've never done one, it's just the funnest thing ever (where's the sarcastic smilie??) ;) The dr joked with me that since I was such a compulsive planner, this would at least make me more "diligent" (her word). So, we did the chart thing in all of its glory for about 3 weeks. Right after Thanksgiving, I got sick. I blamed it on the wonderful kiddos at school and the lovely viruses they have. Only, I got well enough to go to school, but I couldn't keep anything down, except peanut butter (a food I usually avoid). About 4 days after that (on Dec 2nd), still about 3-4 days before my friendly visitor was scheduled, we stopped and got a pregnancy test on the way home from dinner with my family. I took it to the bathroom, did the thing, and before DH could walk down the hall to the bathroom, it had already turned to the 2 lines. It said, "this could take up to 2 minutes". . .it took about 15 seconds. So, an hour later, I took the other one, just to be sure! ;)

We told my mom about 2 days after that (only because she kept saying, "did you get sick today?"). At the end of that week, we had a dr's appt (b/c of my miscarriage before, they wanted to see me early), and he said all was looking great. We told my brother and SIL, DH's sister, and MIL & FIL. We also told KAMommy and her DH. Other than the 2 women at my work (that I told b/c I had to miss work to do the dr thing), I haven't told anyone else until tonight! I couldn't wait to tell y'all!!

We've had several ultrasounds already (for various reasons), and the baby is measuring big right now (always good). The lab tech said that she "thinks" it's a girl b/c the heart rate is so high. It doesn't matter to me one way or the other. . .I just want it here and healthy!! :) I think we've picked out names (stress "I think"). For a girl, it'll be Ainsley Hope, and for a boy, it'll be Colin Edward. Colin is the only name currently up for debate. We're pretty set on the girl, and Edward is a family name.

Ok, sorry for the marathon post!! Thank you all so much for your support and congratulations!! DH and I are tickled to death (as you can imagine)!! You know I'll keep all of the DIS aunties posted. . .I'm thinking the "coming home" outfit should be a lime green onesie!!

Oh yes! You have to have a lime green coming home outfit. And you have pick a DISname too.

A lime green onesie w/ Pooh on it!!! I'm gonna start looking now!!!! ;)
Maybe for the diaper bag we should all send you LGMH w/ our names and numbers so if mommy gets flustered anyone that helps her can call one of the DIS Aunts for assistance!!!! Can you imagine "little SIOH" with his/her own little lime green phone book on the diaper bag!

Oh Idea Idea!!!!

We could do a LGMH tag book with ideas, suggestions, numbers for all of us, funny stories, etc.

this baby is soooo gonna be spoiled!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!