Guess What?? I finally get to tell!!

:jumping1: Congrats to both of you! :jumping1:

I'm so into both baby books too! :) So exciting! (I'm also never going to be #3!!)

I'm dying to find out if it is a boy or girl. I had 2 ultrasounds with my first that said girl, and then 3 days after my pink baby shower found out it was really a boy!!!! Gotta love modern technology! You can be sure with this one I want at least 7 ultrasounds to confirm as well as a notarized statement from the ultrasound tech! :rotfl2: If this one ends up being a girl - watch out - I will be a pink shopping maniac!

So does this mean that you want to wait to post sign-ups? I can do it sooner than later if you are OK with neutral but I'm good waiting a while to start sign-ups if you want to wait.

It's all about you!

Thanks again, everyone!! :cool1:

I get to tell people at work today, so I'm actually excited about going to work this morning!! :dance3:

oh my gosh!!!! Congratulations, SIOH!!! That is SO wonderful! I'm just thrilled for you!! :yay:

Congrats to you too, MichellePooh!!!!! Wow, it's DISbaby fever! (and I'm not #3!!!)

Congratulations to Michellepooh too! Wow it is baby fever here and at school. We have had a baby on our team and another one is pregnant (that's just in the third grade, we have a few more pregnant in the school). I am surrounded by new mommies.

Rebecca

WOW!!! A huge congratulations to both of you!!!!!

I missed not being on the boards yesterday with the exception of about 5 minutes late last night just to get my fix before bed, so I am waking up this morning to find this out! Geez, I feel like I am soooo behind!!!!!

I would LOVE to get in on the baby books!!!

YEAH!!! DIS babies!

Congratulations,

That's wonderful news. Enjoy every minute of being pregnant- it's an amazing time. And, the maternity clothes are so much better than when I was pregnant 27 years ago.

So, SIOH - tell DH, I'll be sending a Red Sox onsie your way. If you're going to torture the kid with Colts gear, he/she should at least be well dressed with the World Champion Red Sox (and I'm sure your DH agrees with me) :banana:

Many congrats to you and to Michelle! :hug:

And I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to take JohBaby with us on the Schro-Joh vacations!

Fantastic news for both. (Sits with legs FIRMLY crossed and plastic wrap over every chair;) ) :woohoo: dis-babies:banana:

I'm dying to find out if it is a boy or girl. I had 2 ultrasounds with my first that said girl, and then 3 days after my pink baby shower found out it was really a boy!!!! Gotta love modern technology! You can be sure with this one I want at least 7 ultrasounds to confirm as well as a notarized statement from the ultrasound tech! :rotfl2: If this one ends up being a girl - watch out - I will be a pink shopping maniac!

CONGRATS TO YOU TOO!!! :-)

So send that baby dust my way ladies!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter