Guess What?? I finally get to tell!!

Thanks everyone for all of the congratulations! It really is an exciting time. I know I would enjoy the excitement even more if I could stay awake for it!! :lmao: Man, I'm exhausted! :)

Thanks everyone for all of the congratulations! It really is an exciting time. I know I would enjoy the excitement even more if I could stay awake for it!! :lmao: Man, I'm exhausted! :)

I forgot to congratulate Michelle...

Pooh carts and a baby, it's going to be a great year for you! :rotfl2:

Congratulations!

Wow, I guess I had my head in a snow drift!!!

Congratulations Brooke!!!! I'm SO happy for you and know how much this means to you! I'm glad you and the little one are doing well. I'm so happy for you and DH!!! You keep us updated on every piece of news, OK?!?!?

Take care of yourself(ves)!!!

Congratulations to you, too, Michelle!!! That's great news and very exciting!! I hope you have a very happy, health pregnancy!

Take care!!!

Thanks everyone!

Hope - I think it must be destiny that the Pooh carts are being released at this time! Think of all the great Pooh baby pages I can do!! (like I'll have time to scrap with a newborn! :rotfl: )

I'm dying to find out if it is a boy or girl. I had 2 ultrasounds with my first that said girl, and then 3 days after my pink baby shower found out it was really a boy!!!! Gotta love modern technology! You can be sure with this one I want at least 7 ultrasounds to confirm as well as a notarized statement from the ultrasound tech! :rotfl2: If this one ends up being a girl - watch out - I will be a pink shopping maniac!

That4happened to me- except it was the other way around. I was told is was a boy then found out she was a girl- Thank goodness it was before my shower. The pink / purple shopping began. The first thing I did was hire someone to paint a garden on her wall. I loooooooooooove her room!
S :)

I know--this is the latest I've been up in FOREVER! I'm off to bed soon, though. I'm just so excited to tell people, so I'm awake!! You know I'll be there to see DBF :rotfl2: . I told DH that we would be ordering a teeny-tiny Colts jersey as soon as we know the gender (it might need to be one of the pink ones, you know??). You know we have to raise a Colts fan!! My baby's first words. . ."and the kick by Vinatieri is GOOD!!"

That's so funny because back in the day when we had Vinatieri to kick for us my DD would stand in front of the tv with her hands raised in the air yelling ''it's good again Daddy'' Such awesome memories:cheer2: Congrats and best wishes!

So, SIOH - tell DH, I'll be sending a Red Sox onsie your way. If you're going to torture the kid with Colts gear, he/she should at least be well dressed with the World Champion Red Sox (and I'm sure your DH agrees with me) :banana:

Many congrats to you and to Michelle! :hug:

I totally agree!:thumbsup2

Hey Brooke, do you love all the Pooh characters or just specifically Pooh Bear? And is your nursery going to be 'classic pooh' or 'disney pooh'? (sorry if you mentioned this already!)

OH, I am so darn behind.. I have given DH the lecture from heck...and he is apologetic...but does he realize it is going to take me hours to catch up... I may not get any sleep tonight...and now they are going to talk why I type..these boys need to get a clue!

Brooke, I'm so happy for you and dh! You've got to be so excited. :cloud9:

So, SIOH - tell DH, I'll be sending a Red Sox onsie your way. If you're going to torture the kid with Colts gear, he/she should at least be well dressed with the World Champion Red Sox (and I'm sure your DH agrees with me) :banana:

Many congrats to you and to Michelle! :hug:

You know DH thinks we're going to put Red Sox gear on this child. . .we have an agreement that we get as much Yankees' stuff as we do Red Sox stuff! ;) DH'll be all about a Red Sox onesie!! :)

Hey Brooke, do you love all the Pooh characters or just specifically Pooh Bear? And is your nursery going to be 'classic pooh' or 'disney pooh'? (sorry if you mentioned this already!)

I love all of the Pooh characters! The whole gang!! The nursery is going to be Disney Pooh--it makes me happy! ;)

Thanks again, everyone, for all of the congratulations!! Telling you all has made it even more real!!

Woohoo girls. Just checking in for a few minutes and saw the great news.

I can't wait to hear how everyone's pregnancy progresses. Since I've just had my little one let me know if you have any questions.

Wow! I don't read disboards for less than 48 hours and look what happens!!! congratulations! Such awesome awesome news! And don't worry..you'll have time to scrap and swap as you will not sleep...kiss those leisurely 8-10hours goodbye!!! Even though my DD doesn't wake up at night to nurse (except occasionally) my body still wakes me up every 4 hours! Aghghghgghhhh! Having tried to get pregnant for 11 years before our first baby, I know what it's like to try to have a baby and how hard it can be - sounds like the temperature chart really worked for you!! Absolutely fantastic Brooke!!! So very happy - your future trips to disneyworld will be soooo different (and so wonderful!) as you see the world through your baby's eyes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!