• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Guess what I just got for my B-day?

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
I just opened up my birthday presents, and my DH got me the Thomas Kincaide 50th anniversary print ! It is beautifully framed and looks very nice! :cool1:

Congratulations on your wonderful gift. We collect Kinkades and have this print hanging on our wall. Had to wait forever for it to come in. I love your way - a surprise from your DH. What a thoughtful guy. Enjoy your print and your holidays.

I also love Kinkade so I searched online as I hadn't seen the 50th print yet -- it is wonderful! Will I be able to buy it at DL as my souvenir when we are there in January or are you guys buying it online? :earsboy:

Congratulations! We have one of the artist proofs that is actually signed by Thomas Kinkade. Picked it up at the Disney Gallery, but have not framed it yet! I cannot wait to get mine hanging somewhere. Enjoy and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :bday:

thanks ! My DH got it through our local gallery, I don't know where else you could buy it.

Judy from Boise said:
thanks ! My DH got it through our local gallery, I don't know where else you could buy it.

You can call the 800 disney delivears number and purchase the standard numbered paper or canvas. You can only get the artist proof from the Disney Gallery at DL. They are beautiful!

Enjoy looking for the 50 hidden mickeys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter