"Guest Moments"

gymnastgirlflips

Live, Laugh, Glove
Hey everyone! I was just wondering if you had a funny "guest moment" if you would like to share it. To me, this just means you were in a room/game and a guest just happened to say or do something hilarious or just plain weird.

I have two:
One was in the adventureland bazaar and a girl guest was about to walk into Ned's and said "-flips hair-" then walked in lol.

The second one was in the treasure room where two guests (one boy and one girl) were yelling at each other saying they hated each other and just being mean, then the next minute the guy goes "I like you!" Girl-" I like you too!" Guy- "Want to go to the sci-fi dine in?" Girl-"Sure" and they left. It was pretty strange, and I have a picture of it :lmao:

Hey everyone! I was just wondering if you had a funny "guest moment" if you would like to share it. To me, this just means you were in a room/game and a guest just happened to say or do something hilarious or just plain weird.

I have two:
One was in the adventureland bazaar and a girl guest was about to walk into Ned's and said "-flips hair-" then walked in lol.

The second one was in the treasure room where two guests (one boy and one girl) were yelling at each other saying they hated each other and just being mean, then the next minute the guy goes "I like you!" Girl-" I like you too!" Guy- "Want to go to the sci-fi dine in?" Girl-"Sure" and they left. It was pretty strange, and I have a picture of it :lmao:

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2::laughing: Those are hysterical.
I love it when there's (oops, there WERE) guests that are like, "Trading bling shirt for stitch hat!" and other outrageous stuff. :rotfl2::rotfl:

Oh! I remember more.

Alright- in the banquet hall with all the sleeping people i would always hide by the balcony behind the supports and i would pretend to be a ghost and people would believe me. It's pretty strange, but fun. I loved hiding on there.

Flips, where is this picture?? Hmm, I will have to think about the whole newbe thing. I am sure I have experienced many, none are coming to me at the moment:confused3

Heh it's on our other computer. I'd have to shift through I'm guessing over a thousand pictures to find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter