Guest Relations not being helpful

tpclady

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Has anyone had problems lately with guest relations?? They used to be easy to deal with, if they saw a problem they handled it. But not anymore. We have 2 days missing from my son’s non expiring pass and they are being complete unreasonable. Apparently the problem is a school band trip from several years ago. His pass used 2 of his non expiring days instead of the group band pass. To straighten it out they want the number on the ticket from the band trip! It was 3 years ago! We didn’t save a ticket that we thought had been used. And now they won’t do anything!! :worried:

That’s definitely a hard one. I get where the CMs are coming from though. Somehow they need to show that the passes weren’t supposed to be used over the valid group tickets. If they take your word, that’s setting them up to have to make a judgment call on every story a guest brings them about missing tickets.

Have you called Ticketing or IT?

They can check your MDE account to View the exact tickets you had linked to his MDE account. They can also View when the 2 days were deducted from your non-expiring ticket.

You may have better luck dealing with someone who knows MDE and how Ticket entitlements are deducted.

Have you called Ticketing or IT?

They can check your MDE account to View the exact tickets you had linked to his MDE account. They can also View when the 2 days were deducted from your non-expiring ticket.

You may have better luck dealing with someone who knows MDE and how Ticket entitlements are deducted.

I also wonder if someone somewhere might have a list of all the ticket numbers sold to the group (long shot, I know).

I also wonder if someone somewhere might have a list of all the ticket numbers sold to the group (long shot, I know).
The MDE Profile has all the specific data. The OP needs to speak with someone who can access and check her Ticketing history in MDE.

I still have MVMCP plastic tickets from 2013 linked to MDE and their #s are included. Ticketing or IT will be more helpful than Guest Relations. :)

The MDE Profile has all the specific data. The OP needs to speak with someone who can access and check her Ticketing history in MDE.

I still have MVMCP plastic tickets from 2013 linked to MDE and their #s are included. Ticketing or IT will be more helpful than Guest Relations. :)

Actually when I think about it, my "keys to the world" from a reservation almost 5 years ago is in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter