Guest Relations Opening Time Canadian Resident Tickets

Does anyone know if they will accept a photocopy of the passports? I'm not keen on carrying our actual passports in the park for a day.

Does anyone know if they will accept a photocopy of the passports? I'm not keen on carrying our actual passports in the park for a day.
I agree, I hate carrying passports unless I really need to. Has anyone had any luck activating tickets with a driver's licence or government-issued insurance cards?
And can you activate the ticket the day prior to your first park day? We check in on Saturday and have an early dinner reservation at Artist point, I was thinking of taking a boat to MK afterwards and activate the tickets. Our first park day is on Sunday. Would that work?

And can you activate the ticket the day prior to your first park day? We check in on Saturday and have an early dinner reservation at Artist point, I was thinking of taking a boat to MK afterwards and activate the tickets. Our first park day is on Sunday. Would that work?
You can definitely activate your ticket the day before you enter a park. There is also a Guest Relations at Disney Springs where you can have this done.

It really depends on the CM. Maybe you can try with copies of your passports and your actual driver’s licences just in case. I showed our passports last time, and I plan to use our Nexus cards this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter