Guest Services - EMH @ AK

FosterLovesMickey

Ready for Disney......
All - do you know if guest services opens with EMH and what time? We have someone joining us on our AK day next weekend, and we need to purchase the AP offered discounted ticket for them. Since it is AK and he doesn't have his ticket yet (so no ability to try to get him a FP, yet), we want to try to get to FoP as soon as possible - but, just trying to understand if we'll be able to buy his ticket early enough to make heading to FoP feasible, at rope drop (and it is EMH that day). I know we have to get his ticket day of, so it makes it a bit more challenging, so I want to know what to expect - ahead of time.

Thanks!

All - do you know if guest services opens with EMH and what time? We have someone joining us on our AK day next weekend, and we need to purchase the AP offered discounted ticket for them. Since it is AK and he doesn't have his ticket yet (so no ability to try to get him a FP, yet), we want to try to get to FoP as soon as possible - but, just trying to understand if we'll be able to buy his ticket early enough to make heading to FoP feasible, at rope drop (and it is EMH that day). I know we have to get his ticket day of, so it makes it a bit more challenging, so I want to know what to expect - ahead of time.

Thanks!

Guest Relations hours are, at a minimum, at least as long as park hours. However, I don’t see why standard ticket windows wouldn’t be able to used in your case—they should be open at least 30 if not 60 minutes before the park opens.

Guest Relations hours are, at a minimum, at least as long as park hours. However, I don’t see why standard ticket windows wouldn’t be able to used in your case—they should be open at least 30 if not 60 minutes before the park opens.

Thanks - I was thinking this to be the case - but, you know how it is, you get to second guessing yourself and need some reassurance. LOL.

They are definitely open at least as early as the park. My parents had a ticket issue last month and they were open. It was maybe about 7:45, park opened at 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter