Guest Services - International Gateway

Melissa1977

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the hours of the Guest Services @ IG - mostly how late it stays open? I need to prioritize my husbands tickets (he has a 1 day no expiration day on a ticket he bought years ago and he also has an 8 day PH we are using for this trip). Want to make sure that the 1 day doesn't get used! We are staying at the YC but not sure what time we will get over to Guest Services as we plan to go to Disney Springs when we first arrive. Oh, isn't there a guest services in Disney Springs too? Anyone know where about?

Does anyone know the hours of the Guest Services @ IG - mostly how late it stays open? I need to prioritize my husbands tickets (he has a 1 day no expiration day on a ticket he bought years ago and he also has an 8 day PH we are using for this trip). Want to make sure that the 1 day doesn't get used! We are staying at the YC but not sure what time we will get over to Guest Services as we plan to go to Disney Springs when we first arrive. Oh, isn't there a guest services in Disney Springs too? Anyone know where about?
Guest Relations at Disney Springs is the Welcome Center. Close to Lime Garage if driving.

It’s easiest to ask any of the CMs out assisting guests to point you in the right direction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter