Guests of Resort Guests

MidwestPiglet

<font color=red>Keeps ending up with shriveled, ye
Does anyone know what the policy is for having guests in their hotel room?

I'd like to stay at the Poly next May with my family, but my parents would like to stay off-site in a suite. Can we have them over to the Poly to watch fireworks? Or is this a big resort taboo?

Thanks aahmom1! With my senses heightened to security these days, I was envisioning some king of "resort police" asking everyone for IDs. :rolleyes:

It sure will be good to experience some pixie dust, and share it with my folks.

We have had guests as well as been guests. If they are driving to the resort, they must clear the guard gate, but all we have needed to do in the past is give the info to the front desk in advance.

Tampafan is right -- call the Poly front desk and tell them so their names can be put on that day's sheet for the security guards at the gate. Your family (driver) will have to show an ID (driver's license) to get in. Should not be a problem and you will have a really MAGICAL time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter