Guilty Pleasure Running Songs

MommaoffherRocker

DIS Veteran
I hate to admit it but I love to listen to two Britney Spears songs when I run, when I hear Womanizer and Break the Ice I feel like I could run forever.

Anyone else have a guilty pleasure running/workout song?

Reactions: maw

My playlist is so random that most of it is probably considered guilty pleasure... or just weird. Today I went from a country song to "Enter Sandman"...

However, I really do love to keep a few Christmas songs on my playlist, the just make me feel better and usually have fantastic beats.

I hate to admit it but I love to listen to two Britney Spears songs when I run, when I hear Womanizer and Break the Ice I feel like I could run forever.

Anyone else have a guilty pleasure running/workout song?

Same here for Britney - I listen to "Stronger" multiple times during my workouts, because it makes the most sense when you're working out, right? :)

I admit it- The Spice Girls "Wannabe" is buried in my running playlist. It makes me laugh every time it comes on. I'm sure people think I'm nuts when I start giggling out of nowhere on the treadmill at the gym.

I love this thread. I think about it while I run and try to think of other songs I could add. I'm thinking a little Salt n Peppa would be fun.

For me, the high energy songs that get me going are:
Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull - "I Like It"
Flo-Rida - "Club Can't Handle Me"
Avril Lavigne - "I Can Do Better"

I also have 2 cool down songs that seem to work for me.

The first is "Apologize" by One Republic, BUT.. its not their version I listen to. I listen to an Australian artist's version.. Adam Martin. Very well done.
The second is "Read My Mind" by The Killers

Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus (Shameful!!)
NKOTBSB Mash Up - NKOTBSB
Timber - Ke$ha and Pitbull
Here's to Never Growing up - Avril Lavigne
One Nigh in Bankok - Steve Gibson

My current power song is My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark by Fall Out Boy.

I love this thread! I have been getting burned out on my current playlist, it gets old when you listen to the same music day after day so thanks for this! My most embarrassing song? The Fox (please don't judge me) and I will admit to a little Brittney (Work B**ch) in my mix when I need that last push to get me through-it works though! Get to work! Ha ha

A few of my favorites were made it onto my list after hearing them on a Couch to 5k mix once upon a time. My headphones are club music delivery devices during my runs. I'm sure folks are like... that girl can hardly breathe... why is she trying to rap? :rolleyes1

Outkast - Bombs Over Baghdad (B.O.B.)
Nelly - Shake A Tail Feather
V.I.C. - Wobble
Work It - Missy Elliott
Booty Work - T-Pain
In The Ayer - Flo Rida

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!