Guilty Pleasure TV

CourtasanSatine

<font color=blue>I'm partial to the 4th seaters<br
Admit it,what shows would you never admit to watching but find fun.I'll admit to BattleBots and John Edward for some odd reason

I LOL at "The Simpsons" and "King Of The Hill". I don't feel guilty, though. ;)

Spongebob Squarespants
Rocket Power
Fairly Oddparents
Rugrats

All Nick toons

The weekenders, my son watches while waiting for the bus. If he leaves and it's not over, I watch the rest of the show. SHHH, don't tell.:p :p :p :p

King of the Hill is the best show EVER! my whole family is obsessed!

Married by America-it's so trashy it actually is kinda funny...b/c the people that get voted off get of fb/c they are mad that are marrying someone they don't know (isn't that the point of the show...)

I love wrestling! LOL it's not Mon. night if I can't watch RAW and I do some seriosu flipping on Thurs when Smack Down and NBC tv are on!

LOL, Satine- I *love* Veggie Tales!

I have to admit, those made-for-tv movies they show on the Disney channel are one of my guilty pleasures.

Ok I like Lizzie McGuire and That's So Raven, and of course love the Rugrats. DH loves Spongebob, I can't stand it.

Crank Yankers (the rudest little show on comedy central)
*Reality* TV (The FAmily, Real World...)

Theme park shows on the travel channel (Roller coaster ones too)

I think the reality show The Family is my biggest guilty pleasure. There is something about the backstabbing and dysfunctional family dynamics that makes me keep tuning in.

Also, cheesy Lifetime made for television movies!

Charmed - it's a little (ok, a LOT) cheesy (my dh can't stand it), but I can't get enough of that show!! :p

Really old shows like Father Knows Best and The Donna Reed Show on TV Land. It's nice to daydream of a life so simple. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter