HA rooms at Copper Creek Villas

disneyobessed

DIS Veteran
Could anyone tell me the room locations of the HA villas here? Are they facing main pool or new quiet pool? THanks.

Any accessible villas would be found throughout the property - different floors, views, etc. That said, i wasnt able to search by accessibility. The only 'option' appears to be Any.

Any accessible villas would be found throughout the property - different floors, views, etc. That said, i wasnt able to search by accessibility. The only 'option' appears to be Any.

I just saw that myself. Hmmm. It would seem that TouringPlans hasn't completed their property map yet.

I did find this - however take it with a HUGE grain of salt. Scroll down about halfway on the page. It's not "official" but at the moment, I think it's all we have... It does *not* show accessible rooms, but it does try to break down where studios, 1 bedrooms, etc. are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter