• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hacking the System (Story) *Part 8 Up!*

Hah, what does this have to do with hacking? I didn't bother reading through seven pages of boredom.

CoolTrainerTerry said:
First off, Welcome to the DIS.

Second, does that mean you didn't like what you read, or, what?

Well thank you, and second it was good for the first part but I didn't want to look through the pages for more story. :rotfl:

Part 8

“So, they have gotten this far?” asked a mysterious person in the Mansion.

“Sorry, master,” one of the blue ghosts said.

“You should be. Because of your incompetence, the four have gotten to the next part and are one step closer to deleting us, for good. But, to save them the trouble, they will have two less to delete.” The mysterious man then waved his hand in front of the two ghosts, and their pixels began to become jumbled. “Incompetence is not tolerated by me.”

“So, what are we doing here?” asked Mononut.

The room they were in was the Spell Room where characters were allowed to try out magic spells and see what they did.

“On the next leg of your journey, you must each select one spell of your choice,” the mysterious program spirit said.

“I choose the Magic Carpet magic,” Mononut said.

“I choose the Fireworks magic,” said minniemousefront.

“I choose Invisibility magic,” said PirateEmery.

“And I choose Dancing Inferno magic,” said FantaStitch.

“Then take these vials, fill them with the potion in the middle of the room, and walk to the correct circle on the ledge,” responded the spirit program.

Each person grabbed a vial and filled them with the potion. They then all proceeded to their circles and a magical rush filled each of them.

“You each can use your magic in a dire situation to help you out when you are in danger. Each magic can only be used once, though, so use them wisely.”

Suddenly, the room became pitch black. “No, not now,” the spirit said.

“What? What’s wrong?” asked FantaStitch.

“Your final battle is approaching. You must prepare yourself for your final confrontation.”

Sorry about the delay.

I think my favorite part is that you're using stuff from the actual game and putting it in your story. So far, it's aweomse :) :goodvibes :teeth: :wave2: ;)

aww........i want some more story! i'm reading this while waiting to get in the ride-a-thon and couldn't keep my eyes off the story! i love this story. did anybody think you were weird or something or just had a big imagination? i wish i could write stories like this. i don't have a big imagination. lol anyway...........continue plz! :thumbsup2 :) :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc popcorn:: :surfweb:

OMG. AWESOME STORY. I think you should really get this thing published, or at least show it to a real author. Even though they dont know what VMK is *maybe* you can explain it to them. Anyways, congratulations. It's an awesome story, I cant even write that good! :goodvibes:

CoolTrainerTerry said:
Okay, I will have Part 9 up this weekend at the latest.
It's the weekend, VMK is closed, and I would really like to read part 9 as soon as you can post it.

Sorry about the major lack of updates. I have had major school work and have had no time to do anything with the story.

But, I can promise you that Part 9 will be up next Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter