Had a great vacation and then came home to this surprise...

mrsheppo

Mom to 11 and still partially sane
My DH, DD age 10 and I finally got to take our dream cruise to Alaska. Had been planning this trip for several years and finally got to go. The last 2 days we were out of touch with family members due to being at sea and in Canada. Imagine my surprise when I finally got wifi at the SeaTac airport and I receive a surprise message from my older DD.

She had given birth about 10 days early and we had a new granddaughter!! She was born while we were on our at sea day.

This is Juliette Faith. She was born June 16th at 6:10am and weighed 5lbs 14oz. Mom and baby are doing wellIMG_4655.JPG IMG_4656.JPG

:cloud9:Welcome to the DIS family Princess Juliette ! (love her name). Congratulations to the whole family, she's beautiful!!

Welcome to the world little Juliette Faith!! Maybe some day you will cross paths with my grandson, Will Michael, born the day before weighing in at 7lb, 5 oz. :hug:

Congratulations to you too, Kitty!:cloud9:

Congratulations, Barbara.....what a nice way to come back home.
She is a cutie.
Glad you made that Alaska cruise too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter