Had a great week at VWL!

disneynutt1225

<font color=deeppink>I'm a fruit loop girl<br><fon
We just got back from VWL on Saturday, and we really had a wonderful time. Slight hiccup when we checked into our room, but management was great about fixing it quickly and there were no problems after that! We checked into our room early on Saturday the 14th (around 11am) and our room was already clean so we went straight to it. Well, it definitely wasn't a full cleaning - the bed was made, and the bathroom looked clean, but there was still the half empty shampoo and conditioner bottles plus a cake of soap in the bathroom. The leftover food was still in the fridge and the previous visitor's express check out paperwork was still on the table.

We called down to the front desk because we weren't sure if the room was actually clean, and didn't want to take a chance that the sheets weren't changed. Within half an hour we had a housekeeping manager in our room and we asked for a full cleaning -- he had that done plus gave us a small monetary credit on our room! The credit was unexpected, and it wasn't much, but we were pleased that Disney went the extra mile once again.

Aside from that small hiccup, we really had a great time, and now we're even considering purchasing VWL resale :scared1:

Glad that you enjoyed your VWL stay, and that management reacted quickly and appropriately to the snafu you reported. Sounds like the VWL resort theming and ambience are to your liking. A little resale contract wouldn't hurt now, would it? ;)

Glad to hear that you had a great stay...
Happy to hear management took care of that immediately...
Kerri

Glad to hear you had a great trip and that management was quickly responsive to the housekeeping issue. The VWL is a wonderful place!

That little electrical tingle I felt this morning must have been another VWL groupie being roped in.
Glad you had a magical time.

i can not say enough great things about vwl. we loved it! the location, service, beauty, and ease with which you can get around the resort. nothing appears to be too far for ease of walking. the spa is also terrific. :goodvibes

That little electrical tingle I felt this morning must have been another VWL groupie being roped in.
Glad you had a magical time.

Yes, perhaps I should add the groupie decal to my signature. :scratchin

I've been looking at resales on the Timeshare Store -- it's not in the cards right now, but maybe next year!!

We always feel the magic at Disney, but it seems like even more so when we're at the Wilderness Lodge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter