• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Had to Have Another New Account Due to My Original One Email Not Following Through!

Passepartout

Earning My Ears
As just got a new computer and had to change into a new email. Really would someone PM me here. As I was told to get a new two code verification. As really would love to get back on my original username on here. Thank you appreciate it!

As just got a new computer and had to change into a new email. Really would someone PM me here. As I was told to get a new two code verification. As really would love to get back on my original username on here. Thank you appreciate it!
You can't send/receive PMs until you have 10 posts on your current account.

I am having the same issues. I can only access the board through my phone for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter