Hahaha!

LifeIsTinkIsLife

Mouseketeer
So I was just bored, so I decided to see how much it would be to stay at Disneyland (Paradise Pier) for 28 days. I was surprised to see that it would only cost just over $6,100. :lmao: I thought it would be like $10,000 at least! Can you imagine going for that long!?

What's the longest you've ever stayed there for vacation, or if you live there, how many days have you gone in a row? :goodvibes

LOL Is that due to the thread on the Family Board about the Au Pair and the family going to WDW for 28 days? LOL

I would love to do that, but I'd want to stay that long in Hawaii, or Ireland, or Scotland, or Australia......

LOL Is that due to the thread on the Family Board about the Au Pair and the family going to WDW for 28 days? LOL

I would love to do that, but I'd want to stay that long in Hawaii, or Ireland, or Scotland, or Australia......

Hahah no I never read that! :lmao: I just randomly picked 28 days! I would love to do that, but not ONLY at DLR. I would travel around CA and be at the beach too. There's so much I haven't done there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter