Hair and make up for pictures (senior pics)

PolyAddict

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone, I am posting here because I cannot find a lot of info about this. Can anyone tell me experiences with this?

Thanks

Are you interested in finding a hair and makeup artist who will come to you? There are tons in the Orlando area. Some of the ones who are popular on this board are Patricia Le Jeune, About Face, Fairytale Hair and Makeup and On-Site Beauty. You can also get lots of recommendations on wedding message boards dedicated to Orlando.

They usually charge a fee for hair and makeup, with extra charges for travel, false lashes and airbrush makeup. I've hired Patricia LeJeune numerous times for parties and events and always been really happy with both my hair and her airbrush makeup.

Are you interested in finding a hair and makeup artist who will come to you? There are tons in the Orlando area. Some of the ones who are popular on this board are Patricia Le Jeune, About Face, Fairytale Hair and Makeup and On-Site Beauty. You can also get lots of recommendations on wedding message boards dedicated to Orlando.

They usually charge a fee for hair and makeup, with extra charges for travel, false lashes and airbrush makeup. I've hired Patricia LeJeune numerous times for parties and events and always been really happy with both my hair and her airbrush makeup.
I am interested in both options. Thank you for the recommendation. Do you know about the spa at Beach Club and if they do hair and make up as well?

Yes, Ship Shape Salon offers hair and makeup, but they charge the same as you'd pay for a pro makeup artist to come to your room, and you aren't able to select a specific person based on his/her style.

@lurkyloo knows her stuff! So I don't have much to add except that one company you don't see on the boards as much (but who we hired for our wedding) is Laura Reynolds Artistry. Laura or her stylists will come to you on Disney property or elsewhere (for a fee), and we found her prices were reasonable for the value of her services compared to other companies in Orlando, and we liked her style.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!