Hair & makeup

scarlett873

<font color=hotpink>Surrounded by true friends<br>
just out of curiousity...does anyone know if disney offers a service where they will come to your room and do your hair and makeup? how much? and is it something that would be available to everyone or just FTW brides? i'm getting married in orlando, but not onsite disney...

thanks!

Hi! Disney Cosmetology will come to anyone's room, not just Disney brides. It's $95 for both hair and makeup. One service is $45, and one is $50, but I'm not sure if hair is the cheaper of the two, or if makeup is cheaper.
Cheers!
Heather P

do you know how i could reach them? i can't seem to find a number or e-mail addy anywhere!!

I don't know, sorry :( We are booking them through Fairytale Weddings. Maybe if you call the resort you're staying in, someone there could help you? We have been working with the WL concierge, and they are so helpful!
Good luck!
Heather P

Our event coordinator took care of booking all of the cosmetology services for those who wanted them. We had two of us done in the bridal dressing room, and others done in their hotel rooms.

But since they're not getting married on property, they wouldn't have an event manager. Any ideas for her as to how to get in touch with Cosmetology, besides calling the resort itself? Maybe the concierge could help you? Try calling the main desk of your resort and asking for guest services or concierge; it's their job to know things like that, and even if they won't set it up for you, maybe they could give you the contact # for Cosmetology.
Cheers!
Heather P

thanks for the advice!! i've been experimenting with my own hair and i'm just not confident enough to do my own hair on such a big day!! i can handle the make up, but the hair...that could be a nightmare...

Sorry, didn't read close enough... The Contemporary and GF have salons, Poly might, and Dolphin does too... I'm sure if they won't send someone over you could go to the salon...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter