Hair Wraps at Disney Springs?

MischaOz

DIS Veteran
Hello! Does anyone know if there is a hair wrapping station at DS currently and, if so, where is it located and what are the hours? My daughter loves to get her hair wrapped at AK, but we’re only doing DAH this trip, so I am hoping to save some park time by getting the hair wrap elsewhere. Thanks!!

Hello! Does anyone know if there is a hair wrapping station at DS currently and, if so, where is it located and what are the hours? My daughter loves to get her hair wrapped at AK, but we’re only doing DAH this trip, so I am hoping to save some park time by getting the hair wrap elsewhere. Thanks!!
From Touring Plans:
Where are the hair wrap stands located?

Hair wrap stands are poolside at many of the resorts including Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club, Grand Floridian, Caribbean Beach and Port Orleans. There are also wrap stands on the Boardwalk, at Downtown Disney, and in the Animal Kingdom near the entrance to Camp Mickey Minnie. In my experience, these stands come and go with some regularity. You may find these locations temporarily shuttered or that others have popped up in different locations. If you’re trying to find one, stop by the concierge desk at your resort and they can call to confirm locations before you make a special trip somewhere.

From Touring Plans:
Where are the hair wrap stands located?

Hair wrap stands are poolside at many of the resorts including Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club, Grand Floridian, Caribbean Beach and Port Orleans. There are also wrap stands on the Boardwalk, at Downtown Disney, and in the Animal Kingdom near the entrance to Camp Mickey Minnie. In my experience, these stands come and go with some regularity. You may find these locations temporarily shuttered or that others have popped up in different locations. If you’re trying to find one, stop by the concierge desk at your resort and they can call to confirm locations before you make a special trip somewhere.
I would not rely on this information since it is so old (2012) and calls Disney Springs "Downtown Disney" I did not see one at DS in April. There is one at OKW so you could take the boat from DS to OKW. I do not know what time they are open. The hairwraping stand is by the boat dock

Last edited:
This is an old thread, I know, but does anyone know if these stands are still around? My little one would like one for her birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter