Hair Wraps?

poohbear12880

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if they are still doing hair wraps at the resorts? If so, which ones and when? I remember that they used to do them at beach club and Poly, but I don't know the schedule. Thanks so much! We'll be there mid-April.

Does anyone know if they are still doing hair wraps at the resorts?

Yes.

If so, which ones and when? I remember that they used to do them at beach club and Poly, but I don't know the schedule. Thanks so much! We'll be there mid-April.

Beach/Yacht Club, Caribbean Beach and Poly for sure. Not sure about others. I've never seen a schedule posted but there is usually times listed on a chalk board by the stand at each resort.

Beach Club did last April 2017...havent been since. Times seemed random, but I saw a girl around 2 when I was at the pool area.

At the waterparks, they seem to have someone there all day.

My daughter had super long hair and it was going to cost $$$$$ to have hers done. I convinced her to get the clip on ones for $30ea. (I told her she could have 2 instead of the $100+ they wanted to charge me to do her real hair!) She is so glad she did. She still has them to this day....8 years later...

All the girl told me was that it was going to cost over $100, but didnt know how much until they actually finished.
View attachment 309981

upload_2018-3-19_22-10-52.png

Here are the 2 that she bought 8 years ago (not in great shape..theyve been in pools, the ocean, worn hundreds of times etc....)

29386129_1652616191440137_3976231281536913137_n.jpg

Last edited:

Thank you for the pictures and your replies. Do you know if they offer it at the Poly this year, and if so, what is the schedule?

Thank you for the pictures and your replies. Do you know if they offer it at the Poly this year, and if so, what is the schedule?

Yes. And as said before there's no set published schedule. Mostly just in the afternoon. There will be a board by the setup with times for the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter