Hairbraiding??

golfgirl

Earning My Ears
Could anyone tell me if there is hairbraiding (or wrap) at HRH or City Walk? We are staying at HRH. We leave in 5 days and my niece wants her thick hair braided when we first arrive. We want to hit all of the water rides without worries about getting her hair wet LOL!!!:cool:
Thanks for the help. We're so excited. Hope tropical storm Barry decides to leave real soon!

They do hair wraps at City Walk and US. I got mine done at WDW and 1 month later they are still in.
Wendy

Thanks for the replies. Does anyone know if they do it at HRH? Wendy, where at City Walk do they do it ?

I believe the hairbrading at Citywalkis next to the boat launch. USF also has hairbrading in the BTTF area and IOA has one in front of the Cartoon Circus show area.

golfgirl,

I don't know if you're planning on spending any time at WET'N WILD,but they do hairwrapping there and it's quite reasonable in $$.My daughters had their hair done in November and,in spite of daily hairwashing,there stayed in until spring.The only reason they cut them out was that they were getting tired of them.Something for you to think about.

Have a great and safe trip!!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter