Hakuna Kidani, What a Turtleful Phrase!

Congrats on baby Hadley Dean's arrival. I know you are all over the moon. I hope everyone is getting some rest.

Congrats to you on a new beautiful granddaughter!

We may be taking a trip to Disney in late April/early May when we go to FL for our oldest DD's graduation! :love:

Hadley is beautiful! So happy for your family.

I started a pre-trip report for our super last minute Spring Break trip to Disney! I just got official word from DH that we can go this morning and we will be leaving on 3/16! Feel free to stop by while I try to cram all that planning into a very short time period.

Yay, congratulations on the new sweet baby!! :love: She is a lucky little girl being born into such a great family!

I'm so excited that you have another little princess in the family! Blessings to all of you!! :goodvibes Now, when is her first trip?!?!

We are getting ready to leave for our summer trip. I have a new job for this school year so I'm hoping that when we return we can start a new report and I can help keep up with it a little more than I have been able to in the past. Once it is started I will post the link here and of course send out the Dis-signal on facebook!

We are getting ready to leave for our summer trip. I have a new job for this school year so I'm hoping that when we return we can start a new report and I can help keep up with it a little more than I have been able to in the past. Once it is started I will post the link here and of course send out the Dis-signal on facebook!

So happy to hear that! Praying for good health for all, and wonderful weather! Deb

Congratulations on the new job!
And whoopeeeee for a new trip report, too! Can't wait to see how those girls have grown. Maybe even a sneak peek of shy MeMom. ;)
Have wonderful trip!!!

The girls are getting so big and cuter by the day. Your trip is so close! I'm a local now, so I'll be at Disney then.

Missing MeMom and BrooklynnsMommy reports! Hope everyone has a Happy and Safe 4th of July!

So happy to hear that! Praying for good health for all, and wonderful weather! Deb

It's good to touch base with our DIS friends. I know I have missed out on a lot of fun and the gaining of even more new friends during this past school year when I've not been here too much. Maybe we'll manage to get a report out for this summer trip. Even if it's not a full report, maybe we can share enough pictures to give you a small Disney fix.

I looked at the ten day forecast, and it looks like our fist two days are going to be pretty rainy. Of course, I know the forecast will change some as the days draw near. Rain or shine, we'll still enjoy it. :thumbsup2

Congratulations on the new job!
And whoopeeeee for a new trip report, too! Can't wait to see how those girls have grown. Maybe even a sneak peek of shy MeMom. ;)
Have wonderful trip!!!

There will probably be one shot of me for the trip, just to prove that I was there, but I'm not really too fond of ruining perfectly good scenes with my ugly self, so one will probably be it.

The girls really have grown. It's hard to believe Brooklynn will soon be eight. She's really becoming a 'person' and not just a little kid. I love talking with her and hearing her ideas on things. Bella will be starting Kindergarten soon, and Sophie follows the big girls around thinking she can pretty much do anything they do. I look so forward to spending much time with them on the trip.

The girls are getting so big and cuter by the day. Your trip is so close! I'm a local now, so I'll be at Disney then.

We are having several short DIS meets, so you should come over! There will be some cast members at some of them, too. We're having meets on the 20th, 23rd, and 25th. I will PM you my number, and you can text if you want to come.

Coming out of lurkdom to say...have a great trip! :beach::beach::cool1::cool1::thumbsup2pixiedust:

Just being with the family will be fun enough, and if we have good enough weather to get to do some Disney things, too, then that's a plus. :thumbsup2

On a normal day, I can't check in on the DIS from Disney's Boardwalk Resort. Since I can this morning, I did. :)

The first three days have been easy-going. It's been hot, so we've done things in spurts. The girls have been more interested in swimming than in a lot of park time, so I've just gone with that, and it has worked. Everyone has been happy and cooperative and has stayed nicely rested.

Jill, John, and Sophie are on their way this morning, and we will move to Pop Century. Anita and her guys are moving over to Beach Club.

We met up with one Disney friend, and we have more meets planned.

Have a super-duper Saturday, everyone!

Glad to hear you guys are having a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! Have fun at Pop and with your DISMeets! :mickeyjum

Glad to hear you guys are having a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! Have fun at Pop and with your DISMeets! :mickeyjum

Well, as you can see, I never DISed again after that one check-in. :(

We had a nice trip. The Magic Bands definitely changed our touring style. We slept in more mornings, since we had the Fastpasses waiting for us. It was easier on the girls to be able to get that extra sleep. After so many trips, they actually wanted to do more swimming and simple things along the way. They had a few top rides they wanted to do, but once those were done, they were fine with getting back to the pool. It was burning hot, so pool and rest times were very important.

After our first character meal at 'Ohana, we cancelled plans for Chef Mickey's, because Sophie did not do so well. There was no sense in paying big bucks to terrify her. We'll try next summer.

There was one major glitch in our bands which caused us to have to override the girls' bands at every ride/attraction, but the cast members were good about it.

Our luggage did not follow us home. It came two flights later. Other than that, the flight home was uneventful and all the girls slept.

I don't know if or when a report will be written. School is starting for everyone, and Jill is starting a brand new job. We may put up some highlight pictures, for those who are interested or who did not see the travels on FB.

Thanks for your continued friendships, even though we are not here very often at all these days. We wish you and your families a great school year ahead!

I'm glad to hear you had a great trip and the luggage found its way home. Can't say I blame it for wanting to stay in Orlando.
I love the convenience of the magic bands and knowing ahead of time that I will get to do a few favorites.
I'm so glad I finally got to meet you and the girls even if it was brief. Good luck with the new year. I have 3 weeks left, but the summer session ends on Friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!