Hakuna Matata, A Baked Potato! -Oct '17 TR *Completed, New PTR Link*

Day 6, October 26, 2017 - Pre-MNSSHP fun!

We pulled under the MK sign around 3:30- the pumpkins were not quite inflated yet!

I have in my notes that we entered the park a little after 4!

Our first stop was to take picture with the pumpkins in Town Square! While in line I was recognized by the lovely @tinkerbell1991 !(It was so nice meeting you!!) She had mentioned during one of my PTR updates that she would be at the same party as me so it was so funny that we ended up right in line together! (My parents also wanted to know if I was famous getting recognized by a stranger :rotfl2:).

The line moved fairly quickly and we had our pics taken.

After that we collected our Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards and then headed for the bypass!

We stopped for all the PP photographers in there (Shocking!!) and collected our first treats of the night!

After that we wanted to get a few pictures on Main Street, so we stopped at a couple of different spots.

The next 2 photos will be labeled "How you react when someone walks right in front of the photopass"

It clearly did not phase my mom! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Up next...The party officially begins!
Aaaah it was so lovely meeting you, specially because I love reading you trip reports (past & present).
Wow, I honestly can't believe this was nearly 7 months ago, have you any plans to go back again soon?

So, I apparently have missed out on the updates! I was far behind!!!! But I am back.

Sounded like a great evening.

The Halloween shirts look great and I love the ears!

The frames they had for the Photopass spot on the backstage path were really cute.
You three look adorable in your Mickey head shirts...I'm positive I already mentioned that but I felt like I had to say it again.

That's awesome that you had an impromptu DISmeet in line! I love running into fellow DISers in the parks.

Aaaah it was so lovely meeting you, specially because I love reading you trip reports (past & present).
Wow, I honestly can't believe this was nearly 7 months ago, have you any plans to go back again soon?

It was so so great meeting you! It really doesn't feel like it's been that long! I have no current trip plans :( I am hoping for 2019 though! How about you??

So, I apparently have missed out on the updates! I was far behind!!!! But I am back.

Sounded like a great evening.

The Halloween shirts look great and I love the ears!

Thank you! I was very happy with how our shirts came out!

I love how you and your dad are just like - really?!? and your mom just keeps smiling away!

I know, right?? :rotfl2:

The frames they had for the Photopass spot on the backstage path were really cute.
You three look adorable in your Mickey head shirts...I'm positive I already mentioned that but I felt like I had to say it again.

That's awesome that you had an impromptu DISmeet in line! I love running into fellow DISers in the parks.

I love when they have frames or little props! I've said it before but I just love how PP has stepped up its game!

Thank you! :-D

I feel like my trips never coincide with any of my DIS friends so it was awesome to run into someone!

It was so so great meeting you! It really doesn't feel like it's been that long! I have no current trip plans :( I am hoping for 2019 though! How about you??

We're hoping to go back in 2020 to get married in Florida so exciting times.
Can' wait to read more of the trip :cutie:

Day 6, October 26, 2017 - MNSSHP!

At around 5:15 we got in line for the Seven Dwarfs meet! There I had my second unplanned DISmeet of the night! @lvcourtneyy and her boyfriend ended up being next to us in line. She was one of the first friends I made on this board so it was so nice to finally meet and talk with her!

Despite being not too far back in line, once the dwarves came out the line moved pretty slow. We didn't end up meeting them until around 7:15. It was fine though, this was the only character meet we planned on doing anyway!

Meeting these guys gets better each time, they are so cute and really act like their namesake!

They are my mom's fave and she was really excited that they would let her get her own picture with them (a big difference from the last time she met them a few years ago when only one pic per family was allowed!).

After that it was officially party time! We started out by going into the Storybook Circus treat spots. They have 2 different lines here, one on each side, so we headed into one and when we got out we did the second one. You get a lot of candy here and our bigs were already pretty full by the time we left!

We then walked towards New Fantasyland and saw they were setting up for one of the party magic shots so we stopped and waited for that!

Isn't it cool?

As we kept walking we also stopped for a few other PP locations.

We were going to head into the Pinocchio Village Haus treat spot but the line was WAY too long, so we did the Philharmagic one instead. This line was also long but it moved quickly and it was cute to be able to see the Halloween cartoons they were playing inside!

Up next...A lot of spooooky things!

The dwarves are so cute! You got some great pictures with them! How nice that they're letting people take individual pictures now. For the amount of time it adds, it really makes a difference to families who've been waiting ages to see them.

(My parents also wanted to know if I was famous getting recognized by a stranger :rotfl2:).

That reminds me of the trip we took with a bunch of family and I had SO many random & unplanned DIS meets that DH started referring to me as a "minor internet celebrity." :rotfl: Random DIS meets are too much fun!

People that walk in front of Photopass photos drive me nuts! I have the same reaction as your dad, but I love how your mom just kept smiling away.

Great photos with the 7 Dwarfs! Your mom looks like she's having the best time!

I love that first shot of all you guys with the drawves. Everyone was getting their own interaction with some of the characters; it looks like it was a nice meet and greet!

Please forgive me, I've been the worst reader ever. BUT I just caught up and I am just loving all your pictures. You guys got the cutest PP pics on this trip, and your fireworks and nighttime shots are soooooo good!

25859232378_5874706583_z.jpg

Yes, this was so so so so delicious

Gorgeous shot!

So cute, I love this!

Aww, what an adorable magic shot!

Rey is perfect!

Little Chewie wanted to get in on the fun too ;) (@paradesintherain maybe your Porg and my Chewie can be friends!)

I feel so terrible I missed this until just now! OF COURSE Chewie and the Porg can be friends, it's absolutely necessary, in fact!

The CM just ended up giving me another anytime FP into my account so I could use it later on to ride which was awesome!

That's awesome! Worked out perfectly!

Her outfit is the absolute cutest!

As we reached the end, we heard a CM saying there was no wait to meet Starlord and Groot.

This meet is so much fun - and hardly anyone seems to know it's there!

My parents had no idea what was going on and afterwards my mom said "Was he broken? He just kept saying the same thing!"

This made me laugh so hard. Bady Groot is the cutest little thing.

This was my first time seeing it and I thought it was cute! Not a must do, but a nice show to watch in passing or if you're waiting for the fireworks!

I agree completely

This is very projection heavy and I wish there were just a tad more fireworks!

SAME. The previous, fireworks-heavy version was so superior

This was a great day and probably one of my favorites of the trip! It was the perfect balance of attractions/character meets but also some down time where we didn't have to rush from place to place!

Hollywood Studios is so wonderful

This is beautiful

Love love love

One of the best lantern pics I've seen!

I guess an elderly lady tripped when getting off the boat and hurt herself pretty bad,

Oh no, that's awful!

Ok - now I vow to stay caught up :rotfl:

The dwarves are so cute! You got some great pictures with them! How nice that they're letting people take individual pictures now. For the amount of time it adds, it really makes a difference to families who've been waiting ages to see them.

They were so much fun! I'm glad they've become less strict about the photos, especially when the wait is so long to meet them!

That reminds me of the trip we took with a bunch of family and I had SO many random & unplanned DIS meets that DH started referring to me as a "minor internet celebrity." :rotfl: Random DIS meets are too much fun!

People that walk in front of Photopass photos drive me nuts! I have the same reaction as your dad, but I love how your mom just kept smiling away.

Great photos with the 7 Dwarfs! Your mom looks like she's having the best time!

Haha it's nice to let them think that we are celebrities ;)

I'm sure I've done it myself, but it's so annoying when people are THAT oblivious!

Thanks! She was loving it!

This looks like such a fun meet!

It really is!

I love that first shot of all you guys with the drawves. Everyone was getting their own interaction with some of the characters; it looks like it was a nice meet and greet!

Thanks! It was nice that we all got a little love different dwarves :)

Please forgive me, I've been the worst reader ever. BUT I just caught up and I am just loving all your pictures. You guys got the cutest PP pics on this trip, and your fireworks and nighttime shots are soooooo good!

Yes, this was so so so so delicious

Gorgeous shot!

So cute, I love this!

Aww, what an adorable magic shot!

Rey is perfect!

I feel so terrible I missed this until just now! OF COURSE Chewie and the Porg can be friends, it's absolutely necessary, in fact!

That's awesome! Worked out perfectly!

Her outfit is the absolute cutest!

This meet is so much fun - and hardly anyone seems to know it's there!

This made me laugh so hard. Bady Groot is the cutest little thing.

I agree completely

SAME. The previous, fireworks-heavy version was so superior

Hollywood Studios is so wonderful

This is beautiful

Love love love

One of the best lantern pics I've seen!

Oh no, that's awful!

Ok - now I vow to stay caught up :rotfl:

I'm glad you're back! Thanks for all the sweet compliments :) Chewie is glad to hear him and Porg are friends now :goodvibes DHS doesn't always get the love it deserves, so I'm glad you're still a fan of it like me!

Day 6, October 26, 2017 - Grim Grinning Ghosts Come Out to Socialize

After that we headed towards the Haunted Mansion. There was another special PP picture I really wanted here so we got in line to do that first!

I really love how Photopass has stepped its game up this past year with cool shots and props!

We also stopped for the classic hearse shot.

]

While there I FINALLY got to see Madame Carlotta out on the lawn!

She was hilarious! I could've stayed there forever watching her but we had other places to go!

The Riverboat/Haunted Mansion were looking especially spooky!

As we walked along the water, I saw some people waiting in line for what I thought were PP pics with the MNSSHP ornament that I've seen in pictures. So we got in line and decided to wait. We stood there for a few minutes and nothing was happening. I almost decided to bail when I learned how wrong I was about what line we were in!

It was the line to meet the gravediggers! I almost squealed in excitement when I saw them walk out. They were AWESOME and SO in character! This was the most unexpected and coolest moment of the night!

As we continued to walk into Frontierland, we saw some of the Splash characters out! We got a quick pic with Brer Bear :)

We then headed over to the Tom Sawyer and Splash Mountain treat spots. The one at Splash Mountain was sooo empty, we went around a couple of times to fill up our bags! ;)

We then continued our tour to Adventureland and stopped at all 3 trick or treat stops multiple times! This part of the park was really deserted! The best moment was when we went to the Tiki room stop. All 3 of us went in the first time and dad and I decided we wanted to go in once more. I don't even remember what exactly the interaction was between the CM and my dad (I think it may have started with him saying Trick or Treat and her asking which one he wanted) but all of a sudden she was throwing handfuls of candy into his bag! We walked out of there giggling so much!

We also stopped for another magic shot!

Up next...Hallowishes!​

I love your dad's face! Awsome!

I really love how Photopass has stepped its game up this past year with cool shots and props!
The props are def a nice step up. And the signs....

Oh My Gosh! The gravedigger reaching fo your father is awsome! I don't think I have ever seen this as a photo opt! Awsome!

I don't even remember what exactly the interaction was between the CM and my dad (I think it may have started with him saying Trick or Treat and her asking which one he wanted) but all of a sudden she was throwing handfuls of candy into his bag! We walked out of there giggling so much!

I feell ike this is why we all love Disney. Getting to feel like a kid again. Trick or Treating is such a kid thing to do, and to get to do it and not feel judged makes it so magical!

While there I FINALLY got to see Madame Carlotta out on the lawn!

That photo looks very ghostly and on theme!

It was the line to meet the gravediggers! I almost squealed in excitement when I saw them walk out. They were AWESOME and SO in character! This was the most unexpected and coolest moment of the night!
Wow-I don't think I even knew they were meeting! So cool!

Wow, you got some great pp shots. How cool to see the grave diggers I love them in the parade!
We got loads of candy in the Tiki room as well. That area was way easier to get candy then Tomorrow Land.

this is my fave one

At 9pm, Happily Ever After began! This was my first time seeing it and as much as I loved Wishes, I was still excited!

I love it too! I also liked Wishes but HEA is spectacular.

Great picture!!

I love Dumbo at night!

And Mine Train! It looks like you all had a great time during EMH!

We were at the bus stop around 3 and I was super pumped and finally energized for my most anticipated night of the trip!

Cute outfit!!

Love all the coordinated t-shirts!

Haha looks like a Magic shot but isn't!

Our first stop was to take picture with the pumpkins in Town Square! While in line I was recognized by the lovely @tinkerbell1991 !(It was so nice meeting you!!) She had mentioned during one of my PTR updates that she would be at the same party as me so it was so funny that we ended up right in line together! (My parents also wanted to know if I was famous getting recognized by a stranger :rotfl2:).

Haha it's happened to me too. It's surprising and sweet!

I love the poison apple shots!

Meeting these guys gets better each time, they are so cute and really act like their namesake!

I love them! I waited an hour for them at MVMCP!

I got this one too. It's so cool!

I love your scared expressions. This was a really fun shot!

She was hilarious! I could've stayed there forever watching her but we had other places to go!

That's so neat! I must have missed this!

The gravediggers were my favorite part of the parade!

Beware, a ghost may follow you home!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!