Hakuna Matata, A Baked Potato! -Oct '17 TR *Completed, New PTR Link*

Whoa, the gravediggers!! That has to be my favorite PP shot you got from the party; they are one of the best parts of the Boo to you parade!

You guys seemed to have gotten a ton of candy, especially after the Tiki candy trail. Hope you took a picture of your haul at the end of the night to show us. :laughing:

So many cool photopass photo ops!! I love the one with the lantern, and OMG the grave diggers!! I would have gone nuts! We didn't seek out any photo spots when we did the party since we weren't buying Memory Maker.

The Tiki Room is one of our favorite trick or treat spots!

I love your dad's face! Awsome!

The props are def a nice step up. And the signs....

Oh My Gosh! The gravedigger reaching fo your father is awsome! I don't think I have ever seen this as a photo opt! Awsome!

I feell ike this is why we all love Disney. Getting to feel like a kid again. Trick or Treating is such a kid thing to do, and to get to do it and not feel judged makes it so magical!

He's a good sport about playing along!

Yes- I love all the little additions!

This was such a cool opportunity and doesn't sound like it was very advertised!

Exactly! It was so fun to go trick or treating as an adult!

That photo looks very ghostly and on theme!

Wow-I don't think I even knew they were meeting! So cool!

The Haunted Mansion does a great job of looking extra spooky during MNSSHP!

I know, it was so unexpected!

Glad you got to meet the Dwarfs. It would cool if Snow White and the wicked Queen were there.

Thank you! I agree, that would be a nice addition!

Wow, you got some great pp shots. How cool to see the grave diggers I love them in the parade!
We got loads of candy in the Tiki room as well. That area was way easier to get candy then Tomorrow Land.

Thank you! The grave diggers were an awesome surprise.

Adventureland always seems so dead (no pun intended ;)) during MNSSHP! We were glad to take some candy off their hands there ;)

this is my fave one

I love it too! I also liked Wishes but HEA is spectacular.

Great picture!!

I love Dumbo at night!

And Mine Train! It looks like you all had a great time during EMH!

Cute outfit!!

Love all the coordinated t-shirts!

Haha looks like a Magic shot but isn't!

Haha it's happened to me too. It's surprising and sweet!

I love the poison apple shots!

I love them! I waited an hour for them at MVMCP!

I got this one too. It's so cool!

I love your scared expressions. This was a really fun shot!

That's so neat! I must have missed this!

The gravediggers were my favorite part of the parade!

Beware, a ghost may follow you home!! :)

Thank you for all the compliments! We had a great time during EMH at MK and of course a blast at MNSSHP! The dwarves are totally worth the long wait! If you go back to a Halloween party, definitely look out for the entertainment on the Haunted Mansion lawn- very fun!

Whoa, the gravediggers!! That has to be my favorite PP shot you got from the party; they are one of the best parts of the Boo to you parade!

You guys seemed to have gotten a ton of candy, especially after the Tiki candy trail. Hope you took a picture of your haul at the end of the night to show us. :laughing:

That really might have been the best part of our night! It was so awesome and even cooler when we got to see them in action during the parade later on!

We really went overboard on the candy lol but hey, when else do you get the opportunity to do that as an adult? ;) Don't worry, a picture of it all is definitely to come!!

So many cool photopass photo ops!! I love the one with the lantern, and OMG the grave diggers!! I would have gone nuts! We didn't seek out any photo spots when we did the party since we weren't buying Memory Maker.

The Tiki Room is one of our favorite trick or treat spots!

Thank you! The grave diggers were beyond awesome and I don't recall hearing much about them meeting!

It's cool to get to go in there and it helps that there are multiple candy buckets in there ;)

Great family pics!

Thanks so much! :)

Day 6, October 26, 2017 - Hallowishes!

It was getting close to fireworks time so we made our way to the hub! We were a little hungry so we stopped at one of the stands and got a pretzel with cheese and a mickey ice cream sandwich. We got in line JUST in time because soon after the line got huge! We didn't have too hard of a time finding a spot and soon enough Hallowishes was starting!!

This holds such a special place in my heart. For sure one of my favorite Disney nighttime shows!

Up next...It's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus!

Great pics of Hallowishes! I love how for Halloween and Christmas parties they have the bit 360 style fireworks so it feels like you're surrounded by them!
I am assuming the show you are talking about is Hocus Pocus? I saw it for the first time last year. I have not seen the movie though, but it was really fun!

I know I am super late to the party but I am joining! So far I have loved reading all about your trip!

It was getting close to fireworks time so we made our way to the hub! We were a little hungry so we stopped at one of the stands and got a pretzel with cheese and a mickey ice cream sandwich. We got in line JUST in time because soon after the line got
I am now addicted to the cheese sauce that comes with the pretzels. It is extra cheddar-y or something... or maybe it's just that everything tastes better in Disney... Either way, I love them!

Hallow Wishes and The Boo to you parade are my all time favorite shows/parade at WDW! I am struggling some with not going to the August 17th MNSSHP because I love that party!

39564215350_fe7e901cd4_z.jpg

Love this shot! Wish I had stumbled upon it!

It was the line to meet the gravediggers! I almost squealed in excitement when I saw them walk out. They were AWESOME and SO in character! This was the most unexpected and coolest moment of the night!

Yessss, they were so fun! How cool there were two of them!

The one at Splash Mountain was sooo empty, we went around a couple of times to fill up our bags! ;)

That was our experience too! The Splash trail was awesome

This is great! love the projections. Your HalloWishes fireworks are fantastic as well!

It was totally worth getting the spot you had for Festival of Fantasy. You got some incredible photos. Especially the fire-breathing dragon (now vintage photos).

Looks like a gorgeous day!

:goodvibes

All of your photopass pictures are so stinking cute!

AWWW!!! That is sweet that the Carousel of Progress has such meaning to you. Glad your wait for the PeopleMover was much less than earlier in the week. That always used to be a "sure thing" ride when you didn't want to wait, but that is not always the case any more.

:thumbsup2

I have never looked that closely at the wishing well either- I rarely make it very close to there. Thanks for pointing out the details. That cat!!!

Truly a lucky night with the extra Fast Passes, especially MINE TRAIN, and the fantastic lantern shots!

Nice!

:dogdance:

Happily Ever After is visually stunning and you captured some beautiful shots!

OK, somehow I don't really know what Once Upon a Time is all about! Love your pictures!

:goodvibes

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

What a fantastic night!

I can't believe how empty parts of the park were.

20-25 minutes is just about perfect for enjoying the Peter Pan queue. Just enough of a wait so you can enjoy some of the interactive features without an unreasonable amount of time in line.

Looks like you were able to find the camera in Pirates this time!

Spectacular photos from the train station at the end of the night. I have done that in the afternoon but never at night.

:love:

Sounds like you really needed that rest day. That's great that you were able to nap and that you and your mom had some time to roam around the resort. I stayed at ASMu the first time my family had a room on property, but we didn't take much time to explore- we were in Jazz, so we didn't make it to the back 40 (wait, that's Sports). We were also there during a tropical storm and my son was ill for a lot of the trip. I think a lot has been added to the theming there since my stay 10 years ago.

LOVE your MNSSHP shirts! I haven't read ahead to see if you have revealed where they came from.

You have some great pre-party photos and how cool that you were recognized by another DISser.

:hmghost:

I'm so glad your mom got a solo picture with the dwarfs.

Looks like your mom is wearing shadow Mickey ears in this one! I love the border!

So many great photopass, meet and magic shots.

The Haunted Mansion and Pirates look awesome all decked out for Halloween. I saw HM when we were at the party, but never got back to Pirates after dark.

GRAVEDIGGERS!!! WOO-HOO!

Hope you have a shot of your candy stash coming up!

::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter