Hakuna Matata - reviews

We ate here on Sunday 5 February 2017 @ 13:15 approx

P1060458 (640x480).jpg

DH and I shared a meal and DS had a meal to himself.

We all had the chicken strips meal which included chicken strips, waffle fries, a dessert and drink. We choose the pineapple and coconut tart.

P1060455 (640x480).jpg

P1060456 (640x480).jpg

The chicken was delicious, very warm and tender. The fries were delicious too as was the pineapple tart.

Meal was 13.99E each and very good value for money. Can easily share a meal between two.

Service was quick and organised and we found a seat without delay. Very nice counter service meal, we will be back :thumbsup2

Last edited:
We ate here on Tuesday 25 July 2017 at around 1pm

We all had the chicken strips meal which includes 6 chicken strips (large) waffle fries, although they now call them sweetcorn fries... a drink and dessert item - we each had the pineapple and coconut tart.

P1060759 (640x480).jpg

Service was ok, could have been a bit quicker but was ok given it was peak time for lunch. We got seats no problem and it's a really lovely environment for a rest. There was a bongo drum player going round tables letting the kids have a go on the drums which was nice to see.

The meal was lovely, but was too much - we could easily have shared 2 meals between 4 of us.

Total cost was 50.66E including AP discount for 4 meals.

Ate here in January, we had to try the chicken strips and corn fries everyone talks about. I think they're slightly over hyped though. They were nice but nothing I'd be running back to get every time we're there. They came with a drink and a pineapple and coconut tart. We only got one meal to share between two as we had dinner reservations for that evening but the food was fine and filled a hole until dinner.

Ate here in January, we had to try the chicken strips and corn fries everyone talks about. I think they're slightly over hyped though.

Are the corn fries hyped? Or do you mean the Hakuna Fries before the menu change in March(?) 2017. If the corn fries are hyped, i don't understand that. If its the previous fries... I fully understand :P we do not go to this restaurant as often as we did after the menu change.

Are the corn fries hyped? Or do you mean the Hakuna Fries before the menu change in March(?) 2017. If the corn fries are hyped, i don't understand that. If its the previous fries... I fully understand :P we do not go to this restaurant as often as we did after the menu change.
I mean for the way people talk about them online I was expecting something fabulous and they weren't. They were nice and edible but not something I'd particularly go there for like if that makes sense

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!