Half Board Hotel Plan

Proud Cheapskate

Mouseketeer
I've been to DLP a couple of times but this will be the first time with a meal plan. We're taking advantage of the early bird booking for next spring which comes with a hotel half board dining plan. As I under stand it, this is not the same as the standard Half board plan correct? I'm confused exactly what you get and where you can use it. Can one of the experts fill me in? We will most likely be staying at Sequoia Lodge it that makes a difference. I remember some of these plans get a different selection of restaurants depending where you stay, not sure if that's still the case.

So I recently asked this question on my Facebook Disneyland Paris page. Here is what I learned. Santa Fe/Cheyenne get the basic meal plan, Newport/Sequoia get plus, and Disney Hotel gets premium. You can also pay the difference if you would like the higher tier meal. Looks like you would be getting the Plus option. I also figured out on the menus the different level food options are labeled plus or premium at the top of the page. I assume if there isn't a label that it is a basic option (not sure on that).

We booked the same early bird spring offer and were told that we get this: "Half board: This includes a breakfast buffet at your hotel & one meal (lunch or dinner) per person, for each night of your stay."

We also booked a package for November with the free half board dining plan and were wondering what we got. We're staying at the Sequoia Lodge. The plan includes a free breakfast and one meal, either lunch or dinner at certain restaurants. I poked around on the DLP site and found the information below. I hope this helps. Enjoy your trip.

Sorry, I think the screenshot I posted earlier is coming through as teeny tiny for some people making it unreadable. I originally found this information on the DLP web site at the bottom of their Holiday package booking page under terms and conditions. You have to scroll though until you get to the part about the half board dining plan. I just copied this directly from the DLP site and its a larger copy of what I pasted in my previous post.

In which restaurants are the Lunch or Dinner vouchers valid?
If you stay at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch, Disney's Hotel Santa Fe or Disney's Hotel Cheyenne, you will get a ‘Standard’ meal voucher which is valid in: Plaza Gardens Restaurant, Restaurant Agrabah Café, Restaurant des Stars, La Grange at Billy Bob's Country Western Saloon, Chuck Wagon Café, La Cantina and Crockett's Tavern.
If you stay at Disney's Sequoia Lodge or Disney's Newport Bay Club, you will get a ‘Plus’ meal voucher which is valid in the restaurants listed above, plus: Captain Jack’s – Restaurant des Pirates, Silver Spur Steakhouse, Bistrot Chez Rémy, Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show… with Mickey & Friends! (2nd seating, 2nd category), Annette's Diner, The Steakhouse, Yacht Club, Cape Cod and Hunter's Grill.
If you stay at the Disneyland Hotel, you will get a ‘Premium’ meal voucher which is valid in all the restaurants listed above, plus: Auberge de Cendrillon, Walt's – an American Restaurant, Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show… with Mickey & Friends! (both seatings, 2nd category), Café Mickey, Inventions and California Grill.

Good info thank you @doriemg. I've been searching the sight for a few weeks and could not find details on the half board.
I just booked for next May :scared1: Our first time. But when I priced out the likely meals, plus tickets it surprisingly wasn't that much more for the room and access to the morning extra hours...

Glad it helped, Monykalyn. This will be our first time to DLP too. We'll be there at the end of November and I'm really excited! Looking forward to visiting a new Disney Park and being there during the Christmas festivities. I hope you have a great time in May.

Glad it helped, Monykalyn. This will be our first time to DLP too. We'll be there at the end of November and I'm really excited! Looking forward to visiting a new Disney Park and being there during the Christmas festivities. I hope you have a great time in May.
I've been neglecting the DLP planning recently so just checked back-
Thanks and hope you have a spectacular time in November! Hope you do a TR to share your experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!