Half Board question for dinning ressie on Friday

kelmac284

Lover of all things Disney since 1975
We are going to DLP in June. The 60 day mark to make ressies is this Friday. I know someone told me a while ago but I wanted to confirm. If we have Half board does that work in most restaurants for dinner? I am assuming they have a specific menu for that? I am wanting to a make a ressie at Capt Jack's and Chez Remy.

TIA for any help.

Captain Jack's and Chez Remy are included in the half board plus. You'll have a set menu. There will be a little icon on your Magic Pass. Search for the same icon on the menu :)
Excellent thank you so much!! :)

Also worth mentioning, you will have the set menu for the Half Board Plus; However, in case you wouldn't like that menu you are always free to choose another set menu or á la carte and use your meal voucher for its monetary value. Sometimes this doesn't work for the best so make sure to check. The HBP set menu at Chez Remy is VERY good though :-D. Going to these same restaurants on June 1 & 2nd actually. Hope this helps :-D
Excellent thank you so much!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter