Half Price Sushi

if the sushi has been sitting for over a day...then no, I'm not going to want it even if it is 50% off...clearly that looks like it's been sitting a lot longer! lol

I'd say too bad it wasn't open. But if nobody wanted it even at half price, maybe it was a good thing for you that it wasn't open.

We were in San Diego in 2001. We kept seeing signs that said ‘Sushi 99 cents’. I don’t want to eat sushi at all but I’m pretty sure 99 cent sushi would be really bad!

We were in San Diego in 2001. We kept seeing signs that said ‘Sushi 99 cents’. I don’t want to eat sushi at all but I’m pretty sure 99 cent sushi would be really bad!

A place called Ru-Sans in Atlanta used to have 99c sushi. It was actually quite good. But it wasn't a normal order. It was 1 piece of nigiri (size wise about half of normal sized nigiri) or two rolls It was also just the plain stuff. So it wasn't really the huge price break one would think.

I have a sushi addiction which I feed by getting it from the Asian buffet and sushi at our local supermarket. It's merely okay. I have had freshly made and lovingly shaped sushi and sashimi at a small sushi bar in California for a lot of money, and I can still remember the way the fresh fish melted in my mouth. It was divine. If I get to the supermarket later than usual the sushi has 'Manager's Special' on it and a reduced price. This means cut-rate sushi that's been sitting there all day.

I have actually gotten ill from eating sushi twice. You'd think that would stop me from wanting it all the time, but no.

Half Price Sushi sounds like an invitation for problems. Sort of like Gas Station Sushi.
Nancy Regan taught me to Just Say No!

I have a sushi addiction which I feed by getting it from the Asian buffet and sushi at our local supermarket. It's merely okay. I have had freshly made and lovingly shaped sushi and sashimi at a small sushi bar in California for a lot of money, and I can still remember the way the fresh fish melted in my mouth. It was divine. If I get to the supermarket later than usual the sushi has 'Manager's Special' on it and a reduced price. This means cut-rate sushi that's been sitting there all day.

I have actually gotten ill from eating sushi twice. You'd think that would stop me from wanting it all the time, but no.

The supermarket stuff really isn't that good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter