Hallmark pin pairs tradable?

hyacinth

Earning My Ears
I may have hit the jackpot of Hallmark pin pairs. Before I buy, buy ,buy for future trading, could someone please let me know if these pins are still okay to use as CM lanyard traders at WDW and DL?

With many thanks,

Dawn

I had a set of Mickey and Minnie on my lanyard last week and was about to trade something else. The CM begged me to trade the Mickey and Minnie. She loved them. I did trade one for one, even though these were a set. Peggie

It did seem like WDW would take almost anything. I even saw Tweety (WB) on a lanyard!!! I know that one does not say Disney on the back.

I have a friend that trades these. They do say Disney ont he back. I unfortunately have not been able to locate them in my area, but she has been buying them for 6 months or so. A lot of traders were trading her for them when we were there in September, not just for CM lanyards.

Info on Hallmark Pin Pairs...

There still is a small supply of the Pin Pairs left in the warehouse and when they are gone.. that is it!

Best thing to do is to talk to the manager of your local Hallmark and ask them if they can special order them for you. Most stores are no longer carrying Pin Pairs anymore since they discontinued them. Be prepared to buy 6 packs of them though, since that is the quantity they are shipped in, and the store might require that you purchase the entire wholesale to order them.

Here is the stock number for the Pooh/Piglet set: 495vjw130 ~ Mickey/Minnie is 495vjw129. It might help the store if you took these numbers along since Pinpairs haven't been in our reorder books for several months.

Hope this helps!

I don't think those are any longer traders at DL. (But could be wrong.) I wonder how much longer before WDW follows the new DL pin policies.

I traded lots of Hallmark pin pairs last week at WDW. Several cast members were excited to get them - they hadn't seen them before &/or they are good traders. I traded with three cast members in the Star Tours shop last Friday (while husband was in line to buy Star Wars pins). All three were manager types & said those pins were good traders. I, too, had heard DL CMs did not take Hallmark pins for trade, but these pins seem to be popular at WDW.

Thanks everyone for all your insight. I will be buying up as many pin pairs as possible. I'm hoping they'll be good traders at WDW in August.

Thanks again!

Dawn

I traded those all day to cast members yesterday and eveyone loved them!! not a single problem at wdw:pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter