Halloween 2001

BMyers

Earning My Ears
Thanks to everyone who has posted their experiences, etc. I've tried to read through most of them, but I still have a few questions, specifically about the HHN.

1) I've looked at the HHN website, but it's fairly vague. Are there RIDES open during the HHN? If so, what? I have called and I got a vague "some rides are open" response. That could be two or twenty.

2) Are there restrictions on wearing those glow necklace things?
I'd hate to lose my children.......well, most of the time, I would!

3) What do you do for the hour or two between closing and the HHN opening? Any rides open? stores? restaurants?

4) Are the stores open during HHN?

5) Do the exits come out near the entrances? I mean, if someone in your party doesn't want to go into one of the rides/whatever, would it be hard to find them afterward?

6) What were the wait times for the weekend of Oct. 12-14?

Finally, where is the "will call" window?

Thanks, in advance, for your answers!:confused:

OK, here we go...

1) I've looked at the HHN website, but it's fairly vague. Are there RIDES open during the HHN? If so, what? I have called and I got a vague "some rides are open" response. That could be two or twenty.

The rides open usually during HHN are:

T2
Twister
Jaws
MiB
BTTF
Earthquake (maybe)

2) Are there restrictions on wearing those glow necklace things?
I'd hate to lose my children.......well, most of the time, I would!

I don't recall any.

3) What do you do for the hour or two between closing and the HHN opening? Any rides open? stores? restaurants?

You can hang out in the park until you can go to the haunted houses. You can eat or shop at Citywalk if you want to leave the park.

4) Are the stores open during HHN?

Most are. The only stores that are probably closed are the ones in the Kidzone.

5) Do the exits come out near the entrances? I mean, if someone in your party doesn't want to go into one of the rides/whatever, would it be hard to find them afterward?

Sometimes the exit is in a different place than the enterance. Ask an employee if you don't see one.

6) What were the wait times for the weekend of Oct. 12-14?

I wasn't there. :(

Finally, where is the "will call" window?

The will call window is around where Guest Relations is.

1) When we were there on 10/5, all of the rides were open for HHN, except for King Kong which was turned into the Ooze Zone (kind of a rave party with soap bubbles).

2) The vendors were selling the little glow things, but when we went into the Pitch Black maze, the nice ghoul at the door asked my nephew to tuck his into his shirt.

3) Not sure about what to do during the park closing/HHN opening time...we went to the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner, which was excellent by the way.

4 & 5) On many of the rides, the exit comes out into a gift shop for the ride, so those stores are open, but I think I saw a couple that were closed.

6) I can't speak about the wait times on the days you requested, but the night of 10/5 we were able to walk onto anything we liked all nite long.

No clue as to the location of the will call window, but I'd imagine it's at the front gate, so you shouldn't have any problem finding it.

This was our second trip to US for HHN, and we had a great time...and I'm already looking forward to next year.:D

Quake is a no Barry, and ET is a sometimes, check the show schedule.

Will Call is where if you ordered your tickets in advance, but did not pick them up, you pick them up there. Rule of thumb-CARRY A PICTURE ID WITH YOU!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter