Halloween 2018 Trip

Jose A.

Earning My Ears
We were planning to visit DL (first time for our kids) in late october..we were looking forward for the halloween decor but not planning to attend the party.

Now that I know that non-party guests are asked to exit the Park at the time of the party (6-7 pm) i was wondering if we should plan for different dates..

Is there a party every night of your visit? If so, then yes maybe try different dates. You'll get to see the decor during the day, are you wanting to see evening/dark time decor too?? It's not impossible to plan but the parties add another layer of planning thought into the process.

The planned dates are oct 29, 30 and 31...2 days for DL and one for DCA...

So I believe there will be a party on oct 29 and oct 31...

I am completely flexible on the dates...

Thanks for everybody's help

The planned dates are oct 29, 30 and 31...2 days for DL and one for DCA...

So I believe there will be a party on oct 29 and oct 31...

I am completely flexible on the dates...

Thanks for everybody's help

I would check the calendar and see if you could visit on a non party night. I've never been to DL or DCA but I've watched a lot of Tim Tracker and he's done some vlogs from there at night and it looks so cool, would not want to be rushed out of the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter